AC1025: Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked: Principles of accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia
|University||University of London (UOL)|
|Subject||AC1025: Principles of accounting|
“BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS REPORTING”
Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked such as bread, cookies, cakes, pastries and pies. Shestarted a business with the help of her siblings who keep the business sustainuntil today.
Routinely, Zarina will check and review all transactions occured between customers, suppliers and employees at the end of each month. Considering that today is thefirst day of May 2022, Zarina has decided to review the cumulative results for the monthof April 2022 as well as the overall performance of the business.
The documentsreviewed were related to the financial year end of the business as of April 2022. With the help of her account executive, all transactions for the months of April 2022were summarized as below:
On 2nd May 2022, her account executive has been warded to undergo a kidney stoneremoval treatment. Due to that, Zarina found difficulties to summarize all informationas she does not have accounting background and incompetent to finalise the financial reports for the business.
Hence, Zarina seeks your cooperation and advice on how to prepare the followingwith the informations given. (a) Identify the effect for each of the transactions. (b) Journalise the double entries.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
are you searching skilled writer to do my assignment for me on AC1025: Principles of accounting then don't look further. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have a team of experienced writers who offer proper guidance on accounting assignments within the deadline so that you will rank high at a discounted price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BTEE3013: Recent development in the Internet of Things (IoT) has enabled many devices, either fixed or portable to be interconnected: Communication Systems Principles Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Jubahsauk produces two new designs of baju kurung, A and B. Through market research and survey, the company determines: Applied Calculus Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Robin fluctuated between bouts of depression and mania and finally was diagnosed as having a xenophobic, histrionic: Essentially of Medical Terminology Coursework, SCI, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- LEI3044: you are required to build an insider threat mitigation program for your company: MANAGING SECURED ENVIRONMENTS Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- Tesla Advances Its EVs by Rethinking Traditional Automotive Supply Chain Practices: Supply Chain Management Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- You are expected to undertake an individual innovation project and to submit a project report to London: Innovating Digital Systems and Services Course Work, APU, Malaysia
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Learning by discovery is a technique for helping learners create and organize knowledge. Involving mindful participation: Guidance For Children Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- This assignment requires students to write a strong persuasive position paper Students are to use reasoning and evidence to persuade and convince: Political Communication Assignment, MSU, Malaysia