Identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis: Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||Mahsa University (MU)|
|Subject||Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing|
The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ critical thinking skills in identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis (AGN).
Idham, a 7-year-old boy, the eldest child of 4 siblings from a divorced parent, was admitted to Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan Kuantan in March 2018 due to facial puffiness for a 1-day duration. There was also dark-colored urine. The patient had a history of productive cough for 3 days and fever for 2 days. Father also complained of a skin ulcer on the patient’s right foot for about 1 month. There was hypertension (198/80 mmHg). Urine examination showed hematuria, proteinuria, and leucocyturia. Anti-streptolysin O titer was high (1:800) and complement C3 level was low (0.29). The patient was treated with antibiotics, diuretics, and anti-hypertension.
Based on the above case study, identify the significant clinical information and discuss the specific management for Idham.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provide top quality help with assignment writing on Advanced Diploma in Pediatric Nursing assignment at a cheap price. We have a huge team of experts who hold Ph.D. and master degrees and our experts are able to deliver authentic solutions on nursing assignment. They also offer quality help on law, management, and engineering at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- In recent times, the Internet of Things is considered a future internet solution in cloud computing technology: Cyber Security Thesis, MMU, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- Prevalence Of Intravenous Canulization And Its Consequence To The Patients A Cross Sectional Quantitative Study In Hospital S: Nursing Research Paper, OUM Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- TBE 101/03: The Penang State Government announced the new Penang South Islands (PSI) development: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia
- CT038-3-2: COVID -19 Vaccine Registration System Vaccines are one of the methods for us to curb the pandemic and one of the best ways to protect our society: object oriented development with java Coursework, AUT, Malaysia
- You are required to conduct a root cause analysis based on the Malware infection scenario: AICT006-4-1-AFM Advanced Forensics Methods Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia