Identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis: Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||Mahsa University (MU)|
|Subject||Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing|
The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ critical thinking skills in identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis (AGN).
Idham, a 7-year-old boy, the eldest child of 4 siblings from a divorced parent, was admitted to Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan Kuantan in March 2018 due to facial puffiness for a 1-day duration. There was also dark-colored urine. The patient had a history of productive cough for 3 days and fever for 2 days. Father also complained of a skin ulcer on the patient’s right foot for about 1 month. There was hypertension (198/80 mmHg). Urine examination showed hematuria, proteinuria, and leucocyturia. Anti-streptolysin O titer was high (1:800) and complement C3 level was low (0.29). The patient was treated with antibiotics, diuretics, and anti-hypertension.
Based on the above case study, identify the significant clinical information and discuss the specific management for Idham.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provide top quality help with assignment writing on Advanced Diploma in Pediatric Nursing assignment at a cheap price. We have a huge team of experts who hold Ph.D. and master degrees and our experts are able to deliver authentic solutions on nursing assignment. They also offer quality help on law, management, and engineering at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- MGT6208E: Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM
- Professional values have always been considered integral to the profession Values shape the direction of the profession, and in many ways: Professional Values, Ethics, and professionalism of Public Relations Practitioners Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- LEI2043: Based on the above article, kindly explain and elaborate what is the extent of discretionary powers of a police officer: CURRENT ISSUES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- Discuss the tragedy happened in this movie from the point of view of the Domino Theory and Multiple Causation Theory: Occupational Safety and Health Management Report, OUM, malaysia
- Use a random number generator to fill the list The random number should be only in the range of 0 to 99 Use either bubble or selection sorting algorithm to sort the list: Data Structure and Algorithm Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BMNG254: Identify the steps of the quantitative analysis approach and Describe three categories of business analytics?: DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Assignment, LUC, Malaysia