Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
|University||The University of Edinburgh (TUE)|
- 1. learn the characteristics of certain significant types of problems in real-life situations.
- 2. be able to differentiate between optimization techniques in solving appropriate problems.
- 3. identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches.
- 4. suggest solutions to organizational problems in the service and industrial sectors using appropriate techniques along with the appropriate use of the software.
1. First, study the related problem on the chosen topic which will be modeled as
a. Read some literature review to understand the problem including definition, objectives, constraints involved, previously proposed methodologies, etc
b. Start to work on the problem by identifying the problem statement, research
objective, research scope, significance, etc.
2. Gather the data and information.
3. Develop the mathematical formulation of the problem
4. Solve the problem by using Excel Solver or Lingo.
5. Analyze your result by using sensitivity analysis and provide comparison and discussion.
6. Do the report writing.
7. Revise your paper and submit a final version at the end of the course (please submit a soft copy the
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
University assignment help service at Malaysia Assignment help is the perfect solution for college students who need help with their Operational Research. our experts always understand students' requirements and prepare to quality answers on nursing assignments, management assignments, law assignments, engineering assignments, etc at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Identify and list the research objectives and Who is the target audience of the research: Bachelor of Communication with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- AC1025: Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked: Principles of accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia
- MGW3130: write an essay that compares and contrasts change initiatives by DIFFERENT organisations in the SAME industry that solved SAME problems: Organisational change and development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- For this individual assignment, you are requested to do a thorough review from varieties of resources on the Convention: Study Early Childhood Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBPM2103: Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Explain1 of the risk exposure that you are able to hedge by using a listed derivative with appropriate justification: Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia