Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
|University||The University of Edinburgh (TUE)|
- 1. learn the characteristics of certain significant types of problems in real-life situations.
- 2. be able to differentiate between optimization techniques in solving appropriate problems.
- 3. identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches.
- 4. suggest solutions to organizational problems in the service and industrial sectors using appropriate techniques along with the appropriate use of the software.
1. First, study the related problem on the chosen topic which will be modeled as
a. Read some literature review to understand the problem including definition, objectives, constraints involved, previously proposed methodologies, etc
b. Start to work on the problem by identifying the problem statement, research
objective, research scope, significance, etc.
2. Gather the data and information.
3. Develop the mathematical formulation of the problem
4. Solve the problem by using Excel Solver or Lingo.
5. Analyze your result by using sensitivity analysis and provide comparison and discussion.
6. Do the report writing.
7. Revise your paper and submit a final version at the end of the course (please submit a soft copy the
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
University assignment help service at Malaysia Assignment help is the perfect solution for college students who need help with their Operational Research. our experts always understand students' requirements and prepare to quality answers on nursing assignments, management assignments, law assignments, engineering assignments, etc at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Patient 67 years old man who had a total right knee replacement at the hospital: Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BKAN1013: Gurkha Consultancy Sdn Bhd is a company that provides consultation to entrepreneurs: Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Write a report in which you analyze the potential opportunities and challenges for the development: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- FPIT1083: You, as a network engineer, have been required to design a network topology for the company: Introduction to Computer Networks Coursework, TARC, Malaysia