Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
|University||The University of Edinburgh (TUE)|
- 1. learn the characteristics of certain significant types of problems in real-life situations.
- 2. be able to differentiate between optimization techniques in solving appropriate problems.
- 3. identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches.
- 4. suggest solutions to organizational problems in the service and industrial sectors using appropriate techniques along with the appropriate use of the software.
1. First, study the related problem on the chosen topic which will be modeled as
a. Read some literature review to understand the problem including definition, objectives, constraints involved, previously proposed methodologies, etc
b. Start to work on the problem by identifying the problem statement, research
objective, research scope, significance, etc.
2. Gather the data and information.
3. Develop the mathematical formulation of the problem
4. Solve the problem by using Excel Solver or Lingo.
5. Analyze your result by using sensitivity analysis and provide comparison and discussion.
6. Do the report writing.
7. Revise your paper and submit a final version at the end of the course (please submit a soft copy the
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
University assignment help service at Malaysia Assignment help is the perfect solution for college students who need help with their Operational Research. our experts always understand students' requirements and prepare to quality answers on nursing assignments, management assignments, law assignments, engineering assignments, etc at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- FAR570 The carrying amount of a machine as of 1 January 2022 was RM1,280,000. The machine was purchased: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACW410: The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country: Integrated Case Study, USM, Malaysia
- Discuss the concepts of operations input resources, transformation processes, and outputs: Operation Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- KAWAN FOOD BHD Identify any 4 sources of financing (e.g. ordinary share, bond, term loan, overdraft, trade credit, hire purchase, etc) used by the company and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each source: Finance Assignment MSU, Malaysia
- The main theme of the image is voicing a social concern The issue being highlighted by the artist is how people have misunderstood: ANALYSIS Essay, SU, Malaysia