I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years: Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
- I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years.
- If you want to hen RM 20.000 In 10 years. how much money must you put In an investment account today? Assuming that you will get a 6% return annually.
- En. Azman has confirmed that the company will get an additional Investment worth VA/ million from his partner company based In Indonesia. His partner promises to inject the money now and wants to see the Investment growth result in 5 years. If the growth rate Is 77. per annum, what will the value of the investment be after 5 years?
- How much an initial investment of 104200 will grow If It Is invested today at 8% compounded semiannually for 4 years?
- what is the present value of RM400 to be received at eke end of every year for 10 years, if the discount rate is 5% annually?
- What is the value of your investment at the end of 10it year If you deposited RM 1,000 at the beginning of each year? Assume you can earn a return on your investment.
- You have a study loan of RM 24.000 to continue your master’s degree. You plan to make annual payments over a 5-year period. The bank has offered you a 2% Interest rate. Calculate the total amount of payment you will pay the bank every year and create an amortization schedule for the loan.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for the best Malaysia assignment help services, then look no further! We provide you with the best assignment help services for Malaysian students in all types of fields and we are sure that you will be extremely satisfied with our work. We also provide "do my assignment" services to other students from around the world. We have an extremely talented team of writers who work tirelessly to make sure that we provide you with the best assignment help services at all times. With our unique approach and experience, we are sure that you will not find a better service elsewhere on the internet.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Analyze how microeconomics models can be used to consider fundamental economic choices of households and firms: Principles of Economics Essay, UMS, Malaysia
- CBC3013: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision-making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- Across many industries, it’s important for employees to watch out for fire hazards like ignition hazards, electrical overloading: Occupational Safety and Health Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Construction is one of the important industries which contributes to the economic growth in Malaysia: Project Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia