FIT2004: you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT2004: Algorithms and data structures|
you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list. At the end of the program, it will list all of the palindrome words from the words entered.
The program must consist of the following method/function:
a) menu() – as an interface for the user
b) add_word(string) – to enter the word into the list
c) show_list() – to display the lists
d) reverse_word(string) – to reverse the word
e) palindrome(string) – to check if the word is a palindrome
f) palindrome_list() – to list all of the palindrome words
g) delete_list() – to delete list
For example, a segment of output:
How many words do you want to enter: 3
Please enter a word: kayak
Please enter a word: madam
Please enter a word: world
Reversed the word: kayak
Reversed the word: madam
Reversed the word: low
kayak is a palindrome word.
madam is a palindrome word
world is not a palindrome word.
List of the palindrome words: kayak, madam
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment Help Malaysia offers affordable and effective solutions on FIT2004: Algorithms and data structures assignments. Our writers have the relevant industry experience to write error-free answers on programming assignments at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CIN2720: Creativity and innovation are essential to an organization’s success, and both should be infused into every aspect of a business: Creativity and Innovation Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- MAT1830: The Corruption Perceptions Index uses perceptions of the general public, business people: Discrete mathematics for computer science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- FIN2102: Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- Neuromusculoskeletal disorders which affect the finger movements of the human hand are the primary causes of hand injuries: Modelling and Design of a Rehabilitative Hand Exoskeleton Thesis, UTeM, Malaysia
- ACC4294: Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty: Effective Governance Report, HU, Malaysia
- In response to the judicial outcome of the Afghan Hijackers case, then-future Prime Minister of the United Kingdom: Public Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- JD Sdn Bhd has developed a new industrial detergent that can be used in motor vehicle garages. It would cost RM1 million: Accounting & Finance Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia