FIT2004: you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|Monash University Malaysia (MUM)
|FIT2004: Algorithms and data structures
you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list. At the end of the program, it will list all of the palindrome words from the words entered.
The program must consist of the following method/function:
a) menu() – as an interface for the user
b) add_word(string) – to enter the word into the list
c) show_list() – to display the lists
d) reverse_word(string) – to reverse the word
e) palindrome(string) – to check if the word is a palindrome
f) palindrome_list() – to list all of the palindrome words
g) delete_list() – to delete list
For example, a segment of output:
How many words do you want to enter: 3
Please enter a word: kayak
Please enter a word: madam
Please enter a word: world
Reversed the word: kayak
Reversed the word: madam
Reversed the word: low
kayak is a palindrome word.
madam is a palindrome word
world is not a palindrome word.
List of the palindrome words: kayak, madam
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment Help Malaysia offers affordable and effective solutions on FIT2004: Algorithms and data structures assignments. Our writers have the relevant industry experience to write error-free answers on programming assignments at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CXD1203:Draw the ER diagram. Identify the relationships between entities. You can make logical assumptions: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
- Select TWO foreign cultures, one from the East and one from the West of the world. Compare and evaluate the differences between: Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: Select any organization of your choice. Explain the environmental factors and the impacts on the practices of human resource: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3233 Plastic bags are commonly used on a daily basis; however, these seemingly insignificant: DESIGN THINKING individual Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Describe with real examples the types and significant decisions made by each level of management: Information technology Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BBQT1013: Misuse and abuse of trade discounts infringe on fair trade laws and can cost companies stiff fines and legal fees: Business Mathematics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- MSBA7113 Recommend a sampling method (random, stratified, or convenience) for Retail Nation: Understanding Research Methods, CUM, Malaysia
- The main goal of the Business Project Course is to provide an opportunity for you either to achieve a better understanding: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia