Figure 1 shows an electric circuit network. Using the proper tree in Figure 2, determine all the voltage and current for each edge: Network Analysis Assignment, CUSCT, Malaysia
|University||City University College of Science and Technology (CUCST)|
- Figure 1 shows an electric circuit network. Using the proper tree in Figure 2, determine all the voltage and current for each edge of the tree up to 4 decimal points by using:
1) Calculation f-loop method.
2) Calculation f-cutset method.
3) Calculation using PSPICE with simulated circuit diagram.
4) Compare the result from all the above and comment.
5) Find the power dissipated by the 3Ω resistors.
Let V1 = ∑SID. If SID = 1111111111 then ∑SID = 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 10.
V2 = 3V for odd SID and V2 = 2V for even SID.
I1 = 4A for even SID and I1 = 6A for odd SID.
I2 = 1A for even SID and I2 = 3A for odd SID.
- Refer to the network shown in Figure 3. The ohmic values also represent the branch numbers. Form a tree with tree branches 4, 5, 6. Using the concept of fundamental loop and fundamental cut-set,
(i) find the various branch currents
(ii) find the various branch voltages (Vbc, Vab, Vac, Vcd, Vad, Vbd)
(iii) find the power dissipated by the 3Ω resistor.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is an online platform that provides thesis writing help to students of all academic levels. It offers a reliable, cost-effective, and hassle-free way to get assistance with thesis writing tasks. We strive to provide students with the best assignment writing services at an affordable rate so that they can succeed in their academic endeavors.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF305/03: Merry Karthik is a bank executive who has just inherited a large sum of money Having spent several years in the bank’s investments department: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- CBC3013N: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- HBET1403: Culture is the knowledge that is socially acquired and It is learned from other people and shared with people in a specific community: Sociolinguistics in Language Teaching Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- STA404: A study was conducted to determine the relationship between a driver’s age and the number of accidents he or she had over a 3-year period: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Linda has decided to set up an account that will pay her granddaughter (Janice) $5,000 a year indefinitely: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Critically discuss how you might sample and collect qualitative data to assist you in achieving your research question: Research Skills for International Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia