Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage: Circuit Analysis Assignment, CUCST, Malaysia
|University||City University College of Science and Technology (CUCST)|
Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage. The circuit is expected to supply total power of 2000 W with a tolerance of ± 3% and should have the following components:
- At least 1 independent voltage source
- At least 1 independent current source
- At least 6 resistors in series and parallel configurations
- At least 1 dependent voltage/current source
- The circuit has at least 3 meshes.
In order to complete the task,
- From your own circuitry, simulate the circuit using any simulation tools in order to obtain the voltage and current for each element.
- Perform circuit analysis using both Node Voltage AND Mesh-Current Methods.
- Compare and discuss the calculated and simulated results.
- Prove that your circuit is balanced.
The track on the printed circuit board (PCB) can be represented as a circuit element of an inductor, resistor, and capacitor in an RLC circuit configuration. Build your own RLC circuit using component values from Table 1 if the source voltage of the track is given as VS = 40 cos 5,000t V.
Component Value of Resistor, Capacitor, and Inductor
- Construct your circuit in a combination of a series-parallel arrangement with at least two resistors, two inductors, and two capacitors to create an equivalent impedance, Zeq of 200 – j 500 Ω.
- Describe your strategies in analyzing the circuit, explaining your reasoning in choosing either NVM or MCM.
- Simulate the circuit in (1) and compare it with the result in (2).
- If you were asked to carry out the actual experiment, suggest suitable components and devices be used in the measurement setup. Do you expect the same result will be obtained from actual experiments? Please discuss.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are homework assignments getting you down? Let Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com be your homework helper! With over a decade of experience helping students like you, Malaysia Assignment Help provides the best online solutions to academic problems from authors and certified experts. Take the hassle out of homework by turning to our experts for reliable and trustworthy assistance with your assignments today!
Recent Solved Questions
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Discuss the factors that contribute to the escalation of plastic pollution in a Southeast Asian country: Environment and Sustainability Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
- DFN5214: Mutiara Berhad is interested in measuring its overall cost of capital. The current investigation has gathered the following data: Fundamentals of Finance 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- A critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts and strategies and how these impact value: Business Administration Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Computational thinking is an approach to problem-solving that involves critical and logical thinking in order to solve problems: Computational Thinking Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Isu bersara awal dalam kalangan pendidikan sama ada guru atau pentadbir di institusi pendidikan semakin meningkat sejak akhir-akhir ini: Pengurusan Pendidikan Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia