Figure 1 shows a two-dimensional, steady-state heat conduction with a heat source. Students are required to identify a suitable: Computational Method for Mechanical Engineers Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|University||Multimedia University (MMU)|
|Subject||Computational Method for Mechanical Engineers|
Figure 1 shows a two-dimensional, steady-state heat conduction with a heat source. Students are required to identify a suitable Elliptic PDE governing equation of the system and the NEUMANN Boundary Conditions. A reference must be cited and justified for the Elliptic PDE in the Project 2 report.
- The students must label the nodes on the discretized domain, where the node number starts from “0” at the left-bottom node. The students must decide the dimension of the domain.
- The students can choose either central, forward, or backward finite difference approximation of the second derivative. Rewrite the governing equation by substituting the second derivative finite difference approximation.
- After applying step b) to the discretized domain, write down all the equations.
- The boundary conditions must be incorporated into the equations.
- Then, assemble the equations in the form of a matrix equation.
- The matrix equation has to be solved using MATLAB, Python, or C++, and the results must be graphically presented.
- The students have to record oral presentations with a duration of not more than 5 minutes. The presentation should emphasize the chosen Elliptic PDE, Neumann BCs, discretized domain, formulation of finite difference equations, assembly of equations in the form of a matrix equation, line of coding, and results representation.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Unlocking the Power of Computational Methods: Enhance Your Mechanical Engineering Skills with Expert Online Assignment Help." Discover the transformative potential of computational methods in mechanical engineering with personalized assistance from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated team of experts at Multimedia University (MMU) ensures that you grasp complex concepts and excel in your assignments. Stay ahead of the curve with our comprehensive engineering assignment help services tailored to your academic needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- There is an urgency for us to implement energy saving in buildings because of the high energy consumption and CO2 emission: Wind Engineering Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Oral cancer represents the sixth most common malignancy in the world. There are a lot of oral cancers depending: Operations Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- You are required to select only ONE product, service, or process from any of the eight industries stated below: Innovation Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- TBE 101/03: Metals are commonly employed in the building and construction industry due to their inherent qualities: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- What is the association between cognitive functioning and food insecurity in the Malaysian older population aged 60 years and above: Association between food insecurity and cognitive function among older adults Research Paper, UOS, Malaysia
- The Director of Economics and Policy (PwC) emphasizes data’s function as the catalyst for a country’s growth: Advanced Data Analysis Essay, SU, Malaysia