Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace: Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace. The most prevalent of which is on the grounds of an employee’s health, age, or sex. Such unfair treatment of employees can occur in day-to-day work activities such as hiring, performance reviews, and promotions. This issue of discrimination is highlighted through the introduction of a new provision in the Employment (Amendment) Bill 2021vide section 69F.
With reference to the primary and secondary sources, discuss the issue of discrimination in the workplace, emphasizing the currently available legal protections against discrimination and how the new provision will change or enhance the protection in the future.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provide the online university assignment help to secure top rank. our assignment helpers have enough skills to create the unique quality solution on law assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- XBLR3103 OSH Legislation Assignment – OUM
- This module aims to provide the students with an overall view of the interactions between cultural variables and human behavior: Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- develop a decentralized platform for cryptocurrency/token exchange: Blockchain (Programming), TU, Malaysia
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- System Auto is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Diploma in Network Technology Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: With the current pandemic situation in Malaysia, homeschooling is gaining MORE popularity among Malaysian parents: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CDCP2101: Happy Market is a sundry shop that sells everyday products to customers. The owner of the shop wants to have a program: C Programming Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FBF1163: Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia