Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace: Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace. The most prevalent of which is on the grounds of an employee’s health, age, or sex. Such unfair treatment of employees can occur in day-to-day work activities such as hiring, performance reviews, and promotions. This issue of discrimination is highlighted through the introduction of a new provision in the Employment (Amendment) Bill 2021vide section 69F.
With reference to the primary and secondary sources, discuss the issue of discrimination in the workplace, emphasizing the currently available legal protections against discrimination and how the new provision will change or enhance the protection in the future.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provide the online university assignment help to secure top rank. our assignment helpers have enough skills to create the unique quality solution on law assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Multiple reactions were taking place in a reactor for which the products are noted as the desired product (D) and undesired products: Bachelor of Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Recall a challenging episode or problem in their life that can be related to any psychological concepts: Psychology Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- You are going to operate a convenience store in the city you live selling only imported products from Korea: Strategic Management Home Work, ASB, Malaysia
- Explain the overall process of developing a new software application based on the latest literature: BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- First-world countries like the USA, the United Kingdom, and other European nations have boasted high rates of recycling: Environmental Health Ethics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise: Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- ELC101: The reasoning found in the judgments of the Lord’s Justices of Appeal is fairly consistent. All three agree: Introduction to Instrumentation Case Study, DTCC, Malaysia
- AGMH2423: Program a microcontroller to perform certain tasks using suitable programming languages: Embedded Controller Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia