Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities: Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia
|University||FAME International College (FIC)|
|Subject||Business Accounting & Finance|
In this assignment, you are an entrepreneur ready to start your own business. You will use the various skills learned in the course to evaluate if you should accept or reject your business idea. An 8-page report is to be handed in according to details below.
Pick a business idea of your choice (New Business) which you intend to start and do the following:
Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities. Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business.
a) Choose a form of business. Describe why?
b) Project cash flows for the next five years (derive from assumptions about revenues and expenses) – use excel spreadsheet to perform this task
c) Discuss sources of financing for the project
Evaluate the risk of this venture and compare with public companies in the same industry. Use CAPM to discover the required return on equity.
Cost of Capital
Determine the cost of capital and explain its effects on rates of return. You should use this for discounting cash flows in the valuation step.
a) Value these cash flows based on corporate finance principles. Use multiple methods (including multiple growth models).
b) Give final acceptance/reject the recommendation and explain reasons
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment help Malaysia provides Business Accounting & Finance assignment help at a low price. our writers are highly talented to provide the step by step solutions for accounting assignments and finance assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
- Discuss what is a competitive advantage. Why is so important that competitive advantage needs: strategic management Assignment, ATC, Malaysia
- Physical restraint (PR) is the term used to describe limiting a patient’s motions and preventing them from moving around: Nursing Thesis, USM, Malaysia
- M250: Object-Oriented Development with Java COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Oriented Development with Java Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FBF1163: What are the problem-solving strategies and Draw the figure that shows all the phases: Fundamentals of Programming Coursework, UCSI, Malaysia
- The plaintiff, the publisher of a free five-days-a-week national English-language newspaper called ‘the Sun’: Media Law Case Study, AeU, Malaysia
- LGSE3052: In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- Prevalence and risk factors of metabolic syndrome among Malaysians, impact of educational interventions on the knowledge of the risk factors: Pharmacy Practice (Clinical Pharmacy) Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- The library is the best place to look for information for many people. Every library in Malaysia must have its own services: Fundamental of Library Administration Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- CHE61504: Working as an aircraft engineer in the Ministry of Defense, you have been requested to design a modern combat aircraft: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia