Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities: Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia
|University||FAME International College (FIC)|
|Subject||Business Accounting & Finance|
In this assignment, you are an entrepreneur ready to start your own business. You will use the various skills learned in the course to evaluate if you should accept or reject your business idea. An 8-page report is to be handed in according to details below.
Pick a business idea of your choice (New Business) which you intend to start and do the following:
Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities. Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business.
a) Choose a form of business. Describe why?
b) Project cash flows for the next five years (derive from assumptions about revenues and expenses) – use excel spreadsheet to perform this task
c) Discuss sources of financing for the project
Evaluate the risk of this venture and compare with public companies in the same industry. Use CAPM to discover the required return on equity.
Cost of Capital
Determine the cost of capital and explain its effects on rates of return. You should use this for discounting cash flows in the valuation step.
a) Value these cash flows based on corporate finance principles. Use multiple methods (including multiple growth models).
b) Give final acceptance/reject the recommendation and explain reasons
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment help Malaysia provides Business Accounting & Finance assignment help at a low price. our writers are highly talented to provide the step by step solutions for accounting assignments and finance assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Solve the following pair of simultaneous differential equations: Mathematics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial: Palm Oil & Oleochemicals Course Work, CU, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CDMA2103: Write a set A that contains the name of students whose age is between 20 to 37: Mathematics for Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets: Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- TSI2241: Compare and contrast between horizontal and vertical integration. The report should contain: System Integration and Architecture Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- SPE351: Students need to identify one sport matching schedule and briefly explain the match schedule used in that sport: Competitive sport : theory and practice Assignment, UITM, Malaysia