Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities: Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia
|University||FAME International College (FIC)|
|Subject||Business Accounting & Finance|
In this assignment, you are an entrepreneur ready to start your own business. You will use the various skills learned in the course to evaluate if you should accept or reject your business idea. An 8-page report is to be handed in according to details below.
Pick a business idea of your choice (New Business) which you intend to start and do the following:
Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities. Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business.
a) Choose a form of business. Describe why?
b) Project cash flows for the next five years (derive from assumptions about revenues and expenses) – use excel spreadsheet to perform this task
c) Discuss sources of financing for the project
Evaluate the risk of this venture and compare with public companies in the same industry. Use CAPM to discover the required return on equity.
Cost of Capital
Determine the cost of capital and explain its effects on rates of return. You should use this for discounting cash flows in the valuation step.
a) Value these cash flows based on corporate finance principles. Use multiple methods (including multiple growth models).
b) Give final acceptance/reject the recommendation and explain reasons
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment help Malaysia provides Business Accounting & Finance assignment help at a low price. our writers are highly talented to provide the step by step solutions for accounting assignments and finance assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- G0302: Submitting or presenting someone else’s work, words, ideas, data or information as your own intentionally or unintentionally: Web Site Design Report, XUM, Malaysia
- KIG1006:Design a simple product based on your innovation apply, combine or improve product functions that consist of approximately five parts drawings and one assembly drawing: Engineering drawing, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- MBSA2233: You have recently been appointed CEO of a company You are asked to implement strategic transformation initiatives: Managing Strategic Transformation in Organizations Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Your name as a MARIE string This is the first task you need to submit It’s just a little warm-up so you can get familiar with strings: Introduction to computer systems, networks Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- CDCT2203: This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia