ENT3074: Students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
This assignment requires your group to write a summary business plan. A summary business plan works best for companies or ideas or suggestions that are very early in their development and need further study before writing a full business plan.
For this assignment, students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia (no foreign service/products). Thus, students will need to describe the relevant specific sub-sectors in Malaysia. Students will need to propose and obtain the agreement of the respective tutor on the proposed business before proceeding with this summary business plan assignment.
This assignment is designed to assess your ability to:
• SLO1: Apply concepts and theories of entrepreneurship to
discover opportunities (PLO1, C3)
• SLO2: Formulate an innovative summary business plan. (PLO10,
• SLO3: Present the summary business plan to potential investors.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the programme, students are expected to be able to:
PLO1. Analyses the relevant knowledge and understanding in business management.
PLO2. Evaluate problems critically and justify the relevant solutions effectively.
PLO3. Demonstrate the use of relevant tools and techniques for business analyses.
PLO4. Function on multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams.
PLO5. Demonstrate effective communication.
PLO6. Demonstrate the use of information and digital technologies to support
PLO7. Demonstrate quantitative skills for business decisions.
PLO8. Demonstrate leadership and team skills.
PLO9. Manage information and acquire skills for life-long learning.
PLO10. Demonstrate managerial and entrepreneurial knowledge.
PLO11. Demonstrate professional values in business decisions.
Summary business plans that are enthusiastically written in a polished report with a clear layout; more profitable and innovative; credible and well-justified; and show an understanding of complex interactions and relationships will gain higher marks.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for ENT3074 assignment help in Malaysia? At malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we offer the best assignment writing help for students pursuing ENT3074 entrepreneurship at Sunway University, Malaysia. Our assignment helpers are well-versed in entrepreneurship and can provide you with a high-quality MBA assignment help that will score you good grades. You can also check our free ENT300 assignment sample for your reference.
Recent Solved Questions
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the benefits of investment in early childhood education. Compare the Montessori Approach: Foundation in Early Childhood Essay, USM, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Apply medical and surgical nursing knowledge of cardiovascular and respiratory disorders in delivering holistic care to clients: Medical Surgical Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- PSY1044: Explain the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional changes that occur throughout childhood: Lifespan Development Report, SU, Malaysia
- Discuss the relationship between Company Law and Consumer Protection Law in Malaysia: Business Law Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Explain the overall process of developing a new software application based on the latest literature: BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- In KMK1143, this course covers many subareas of AI. However, AI is a much broader concept. The purpose of the final: Mental Health Chatbot Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BACS2023: Demonstrate an object-oriented program using appropriate programming fundamentals with regard to arrays: Object-Oriented Programming Essay, TARC, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia