EBB31203: Shariah is a term used to describe the rules of the lifestyle (Deen) ordained by Allah SWT. It is characterized as a “complete way of life”: Islamic Financial Plan Construction & Professional Responsibilities Assignment, UBS, Malaysia
|University||UniKL Business School (UBS)|
|Subject||EBB31203: Islamic Financial Plan Construction & Professional Responsibilities|
- Shariah is a term used to describe the rules of the lifestyle (Deen) ordained by Allah SWT. It is characterized as a “complete way of life”. Describe the five (5) sources of Shariah.
- The understanding of Maqasid Al Shariah is an essential need for every Muslim all over the world. According to Muslim scholars, the mash (benefits) are deemed necessary to protect and preserve the five darurah (essentials). Explain the five (5) darurah.
- A Code of ethics is a guideline that sets acceptable behaviors for a given group of people or profession. According to FPAM’s Code of Ethics, a practitioner agrees to act fairly and diligently when providing clients with financial planning advice and services. Describe the general Code of Ethics of an Islamic Financial Planner from an Islamic perspective.
- Financial planning is basically a discipline of wealth management that applied to the unique needs and concerns of each individual. Explain the three (3) main differences between conventional and Islamic financial planning.
- Qawaid Fiqhiyyah, or Islamic legal maxims, is a concise statement regarding legal principles formulated by Islamic scholars based on Shariah sources. What are the five (5) major legal maxims that provide useful insights into the objectives of Shariah?
- Zakat is an obligatory payment with the intention to purify one’s wealth to gain Allah’s blessing. However, there are certain conditions to be met that make zakat compulsory. Explain the five (5) conditions.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for college essay writing help in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of professional writers is knowledgeable in a variety of topics and can assist you to write the perfect college essay. With assignment help Malaysia, you can rest assured that the work you receive will be of top quality.
Recent Solved Questions
- CT087-3-3: Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability: RTS Realtime Systems Assignment AUTI, Malaysia
- Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian: Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Based on Figure 1, the advertisement is by the brand Nescafé and the product in the picture shown above is instant coffee: Marketing and the Consumer Experience Essay, TU, Malaysia
- This project is proposed to solve the business problem from a business/firm/company perspective: Business Analytics Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- B7LW100: Discuss the exceptions in the communication of acceptance and This discussion should be supported: Business & Company Law Assignment, DBS, Malaysia
- BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
- Curricula are defined at various levels, the state and classroom levels being the most well-known: Curriculum Development Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the benefits of investment in early childhood education. Compare the Montessori Approach: Foundation in Early Childhood Essay, USM, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The theme of the 2018 Malaysian Budget is “prospering an inclusive economy for the well-being of the people towards: Malaysian Income Tax Law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia