Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Innovation management and new product development|
Propose a new product that could be introduced to the market by 2024. For CS and IT students, you could propose the software that you are developing for your Final Year Project as the new product. For other students, you can choose any products that you prefer.
Elaborate and provide detailed information about your new product as below:
1) Discuss the -Newness’ of the new product
2) Justify the value proposition of the new product
a. Problems (pains encountered by customers).
3). Discuss the Commercialisation (Target Market Segment & Channel & Revenue Model).
4). Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product throughout its product life cycle.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program After completing all the taught courses: Final Year Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- PT00103: Falsafah merupakan satu cabang ilmu yang bukan sahaja penting dalam bidang kajian sains tetapi juga dalam bidang kerohanian: FAKULTI PSIKOLOGI DAN PENDIDIKAN Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- CHE61504: Create the dimensionless relationship and design of the airport wind anemometer: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- This assignment requires students to write a strong persuasive position paper Students are to use reasoning and evidence to persuade and convince: Political Communication Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Please analyze the financial statements of 2 companies for the period of 3 years that you have chosen from your group: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- TAX317: Business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CSS3133: What are the main ideas in these articles and What kind of knowledge management models are the authors describing: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia