Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University (APU)
|Innovation management and new product development
Propose a new product that could be introduced to the market by 2024. For CS and IT students, you could propose the software that you are developing for your Final Year Project as the new product. For other students, you can choose any products that you prefer.
Elaborate and provide detailed information about your new product as below:
1) Discuss the -Newness’ of the new product
2) Justify the value proposition of the new product
a. Problems (pains encountered by customers).
3). Discuss the Commercialisation (Target Market Segment & Channel & Revenue Model).
4). Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product throughout its product life cycle.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia: Final Year Project Report malaysia
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Generate a frequency count and histogram with a normal distribution curve for Pretest science scores: Educational Statistic Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- At the end of the twentieth century and the beginning of the twenty-first century, the concept of governance: Malaysian Governance Essay, CU, Malaysia
- FAR570 On 1 January 2019, Green Nature (GN) Bhd granted 500 share options to its 200 employees: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBM203/03: David set a mathematics quiz for his students The quiz is marked out of 10 His students’ marks are summarized: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- TMF1434: Golden Hands Catering offers catering services for events such as weddings, birthdays, and celebration events: Data Structure & Algorithms Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- PAF3043: Golden Phoenix Bhd is a manufacturing company engaged in food and beverages industries: Financial accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Identify and evaluate the role and function of research & Identify five different types of research methods in the business computing field: Research Methodology Research Paper, MSU, Malaysia
- Investigate and discuss the factors that are influencing the fluctuations: International Financial Management Report, IIUM, Malaysia