Determine the basic training unit contribution margin and the break-even point number of participants in the current year: Finance and Accounting for Managers Assignment, SC, Malaysia
|University||Sunway College (SC)|
|Subject||Finance and Accounting for Managers|
Determine the basic training unit contribution margin and the break-even point number of participants in the current year.
Assuming that the training fee remains constant at RM30 per participant, compare ADMC’s operating income (per training session) if the sales of DVDs are incorporated with the training in the current year and 2013 (anticipate with new costs).
Do you suggest that Diyana increase the fee? If so, what would be the new fee? Explain.
Do you think the promotional strategy taken by Diyana was effective? Please justify your answer.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your Finance and Accounting assignment at Sunway College (SC) in Malaysia? My Assignment Help SG has you covered! Unlock your academic potential with our specialized Accounting assignment help. Our proficient team delivers custom solutions, ensuring timely delivery and top grades. Don't let accounting challenges hold you back; avail expert assignment assistance now!
Recent Solved Questions
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia
- Since the Covid-19 outbreak, there has been a great increase in the number and variety of online courses available to students: Foundation English Essay, UON, Malaysia
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- UBAE3023: Can humans discuss their inclinations when they are expected to decide ethically in relation with their duties, roles and goodwill: Business Ethics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Merry Karthik is a bank executive who has just inherited a large sum of money Having spent several years in the bank’s investments department: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- FIN62504: For trends related to the Fintech industry, students may refer to Bloomberg Intelligence via the Bloomberg terminal: FinTech and Innovation Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Analyze how microeconomics models can be used to consider fundamental economic choices of households and firms: Principles of Economics Essay, UMS, Malaysia
- The multiplication rule for dependent events is used since we are interested in the first player being a senior: Probability Home Work, HWU, Malaysia
- I once attended a meeting with an entrepreneur and managers who were responding to a competitor’s new application launch: Design Thinking Assignment, TU, Malaysia