Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student: Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Object Oriented Development with Java|
Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student. This system should allow the admin to perform basic operations such as creating, reading, updating, and deleting. Besides, students are allowed to make reservations through the system without going through all the manual processes.
The system is necessary to be designed and developed using an object-oriented approach covering object-orientation concepts and principles. In addition, a supporting document is required to reflect the design and the implementation details demonstrating the object-oriented programming concepts and their code samples.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Attention all students! Are you struggling to meet your essay submission deadline? Do you find yourself constantly running out of time to complete all your assignments? Don't worry, Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is here to help! Our team of PhD-qualified expert essay writers is ready to assist you with your writing needs. We understand the pressures of academic life and the importance of submitting high-quality work on time. That's why we offer fast and reliable online assignment help, designed to take the stress out of your academic journey.
Recent Solved Questions
- Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life. Penelope’s son took her to see a doctor: Medical Law Report UCISS, Malaysia
- Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- JD Sdn Bhd has developed a new industrial detergent that can be used in motor vehicle garages. It would cost RM1 million: Accounting & Finance Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- MacroHard Corporation has initiated a competition that gives the opportunity to new small and medium entrepreneurs: Practical IT Skill Course Work, NUN, Malaysia
- NBHS1213: Discuss the urinary system and its components from the perspective of anatomy and physiology: Anatomy and Physiology 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- LC1204: Identify the non-verbal cues in a particular context/setting e.g., classroom setting or family gathering, or official event: Non-verbal Communication Assignment, UTB, Malaysia
- Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- The National Immunization Program in Malaysia is initiated to prevent the spread of infectious diseases: Community Health Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements: Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- 6G6Z1103: The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia