Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
- Build moderate to advanced stand-alone GUI applications using Java concepts(C3, PL02)
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system(A3, PL05)
Section A: Program Specification
Design and develop a room booking system for a resort. The main purpose of this system is to simulate room booking in a week for a small resort with two views (Jungle & Sea) with each view consisting of 10 rooms. The charge per room is RM350.00 per night. The system will be used by resort staff.
The following characteristics are important to be included in your system:
- sign in to use the system
- book room for the customer (Add)
– system allow staff to choose a room based on the day. Next, the system will show all the available room(s) for the selected day. Now the staff can specify the room to book.
– Booking details such as customer name, IC/Passport, contact number, email, room id, days of stay, etc should be included while booking.
- manage room booking details (Modify/Delete/Search/View).
- view receipt which consists of details of customer booked room and total charges including taxes.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Often students ask us can I pay someone to do my homework on java programming. Malaysia Assignment Help has a bunch of experienced writers who have the ability to provide flawless solutions on programming assignments within tight deadlines.
Recent Solved Questions
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MKT209: This case is about the social network Facebook, which needs no introduction When we first featured it in an earlier edition: Digital Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia