Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
- Build moderate to advanced stand-alone GUI applications using Java concepts(C3, PL02)
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system(A3, PL05)
Section A: Program Specification
Design and develop a room booking system for a resort. The main purpose of this system is to simulate room booking in a week for a small resort with two views (Jungle & Sea) with each view consisting of 10 rooms. The charge per room is RM350.00 per night. The system will be used by resort staff.
The following characteristics are important to be included in your system:
- sign in to use the system
- book room for the customer (Add)
– system allow staff to choose a room based on the day. Next, the system will show all the available room(s) for the selected day. Now the staff can specify the room to book.
– Booking details such as customer name, IC/Passport, contact number, email, room id, days of stay, etc should be included while booking.
- manage room booking details (Modify/Delete/Search/View).
- view receipt which consists of details of the customer’s booked room and total charges including taxes.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Often students ask us can I pay someone to do my homework on java programming. Malaysia Assignment Help has a bunch of experienced writers who have the ability to provide flawless solutions on programming assignments within tight deadlines.
Recent Solved Questions
- ITB7202E: You are given one country (BELGIUM) to be analysed in terms of international trade performance: International Business Management And Policy Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- A floating bottle has two ways to go: either it goes to someone else or it comes back to you. The floating bottle: Computer Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Merry Karthik is a bank executive who has just inherited a large sum of money Having spent several years in the bank’s investments department: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- What are the key problems in maintaining a competitive advantage in embryonic and growing industry environments: Strategic management Course Work, AUTI, Malaysia
- In order to test the proportion of smokers who agree with the prohibition of smoking in public buildings, a researcher takes: Statistics and Probability Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian: Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Labor crunch main stumbling block to hospitality recovery in Malaysia” According to this headline: Introduction to Hospitality Essay, TU, Malaysia