Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
- Build moderate to advanced stand-alone GUI applications using Java concepts(C3, PL02)
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system(A3, PL05)
Section A: Program Specification
Design and develop a room booking system for a resort. The main purpose of this system is to simulate room booking in a week for a small resort with two views (Jungle & Sea) with each view consisting of 10 rooms. The charge per room is RM350.00 per night. The system will be used by resort staff.
The following characteristics are important to be included in your system:
- sign in to use the system
- book room for the customer (Add)
– system allow staff to choose a room based on the day. Next, the system will show all the available room(s) for the selected day. Now the staff can specify the room to book.
– Booking details such as customer name, IC/Passport, contact number, email, room id, days of stay, etc should be included while booking.
- manage room booking details (Modify/Delete/Search/View).
- view receipt which consists of details of the customer’s booked room and total charges including taxes.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Often students ask us can I pay someone to do my homework on java programming. Malaysia Assignment Help has a bunch of experienced writers who have the ability to provide flawless solutions on programming assignments within tight deadlines.
Recent Solved Questions
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- What are the key problems in maintaining a competitive advantage in embryonic and growing industry environments: Strategic management Course Work, AUTI, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Explain the least Common Multiple in engineering Economic and Based on the data given in the table: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Information system is one of the big and popular issues where most companies and organizations currently struggling to get the best out of their data management: Management information system Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia