Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services: Digital Image Production Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Digital Image Production|
Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services for enterprises and end consumers.
Listed below are the requirements needed to create a POSTER for Deltatech Digital Solutions:
- A suitable futuristic logo yet sophisticated design which can display trust and
- Using two or three colours only for the entire logo creation.
- Using blue and red colours as the logo’s main colour concept.
- Any typeface usage is encouraged to be part of the logo.
- The poster should be able to display the nature of the business of the company.
- The size of the poster should be using an A4 size document with 300ppi resolution in CMYK colour mode.
which can be described with the above-mentioned requirements. Then, you need to provide some justification for your overall poster design in terms of the usage of all the relevant 2D elements of design and principles of design in two pages or more. As part of the requirements for the DIP module, you are required to complete this task by using Adobe Photoshop CC.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
looking for cheap assignment help on Digital Image Production then visit Malaysia Assignment Help our experts have either Masters’ or PhD-level qualifications in different disciplines. Most of our writers have worked in the management, computer science, and science field for years.
Recent Solved Questions
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy: Information Security Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners’ problem-solving skills: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- UCS422: Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- TME307/03: System Engineering and Simulation Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- FA113: The following is the list of transactions for the month of January 2020 for Comfort Furniture a small furniture retailer: Financial Accounting 1 Assignment, RCC, Malaysia