Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services: Digital Image Production Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Digital Image Production|
Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services for enterprises and end consumers.
Listed below are the requirements needed to create a POSTER for Deltatech Digital Solutions:
- A suitable futuristic logo yet sophisticated design which can display trust and
- Using two or three colours only for the entire logo creation.
- Using blue and red colours as the logo’s main colour concept.
- Any typeface usage is encouraged to be part of the logo.
- The poster should be able to display the nature of the business of the company.
- The size of the poster should be using an A4 size document with 300ppi resolution in CMYK colour mode.
which can be described with the above-mentioned requirements. Then, you need to provide some justification for your overall poster design in terms of the usage of all the relevant 2D elements of design and principles of design in two pages or more. As part of the requirements for the DIP module, you are required to complete this task by using Adobe Photoshop CC.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
looking for cheap assignment help on Digital Image Production then visit Malaysia Assignment Help our experts have either Masters’ or PhD-level qualifications in different disciplines. Most of our writers have worked in the management, computer science, and science field for years.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: The objectives of the assignment are to expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- STA404: A study has been made to compare the average amount of sugar content for two brands of energy drinks: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
- If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue: Bio Statisitcs, Coursework, UPM, Malaysia