DBIE9805: Commercializing Innovation Through People A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry: Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
|Subject||DBIE9805: INNOVATION CREATIVITY & ENTREPRENUERSHIP|
Commercializing Innovation Through People
A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry members in order to increase productivity and enhance the industry’s competitive position.
In order to achieve this objective, it is important that all those involved in making decisions that affect productivity improvement and industry development understand the complex processes and dynamics that are at work within and between organizations and individuals that are also involved in the context of the innovation system.
It has been argued that the success of today’s businesses increasingly, depends on their intellectual assets as opposed to their tangible resources (Stewart, 1997). Among other things, these assets include attitude, knowledge and skills of the workforce. According to American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), these assets are known as competences.
It is a general believe that managing individual competencies is one important element in the management of strategic competitive advantage, and technological innovation has become an important competence of individuals.
The purpose of technology innovation is to create business value, the value, that can take many different forms such as incremental improvements to products, the creation of entirely new products and services and reducing
Drucker (2001) emphasizes that every organization needs one core competence innovation, and further stresses that every organization needs a way to record and appraise its innovative performance”
1. You are required to research the challenges of commercializing innovation.
Innovation is regarded as the lifeblood of organizations, yet many companies struggle through the process of creating new ideas, products, and processes, with the result that good ideas are not commercialized and brought onto the market, and businesses fall behind in their competitive offering.
Some researchers see ‘people’ being the key to the successful development and commercialization of innovation – people within the organization that are chosen, trained and ready to work through the innovation to market process.
2. Some of the key words to be used may include: innovation, creativity, brain storming, innovation groups, technological innovation, commercialization, innovative employees, innovation/commercialization models
3. To search for at least 30 citations that relate to the topic. The articles can be from academic /research journals, and from news/ reading/ magazine articles, which can be sourced from EBSCO, QUESTIA, EMERALD or other research libraries, and from internet sources. All sources should be no older than 2008.
4. Create your own topic title from the 30 citations. These might include “A Study of the Relationship between ……..” or ‘Reviewing”, or ‘The Impact of ….”
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
pay someone do my assignment service on DBIE9805: Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment get fulfilled at Malaysia Assignment Help. We have 3000+ qualified writers who always provide the highest quality management assignment help to university or college students. Students are free to contact our writers through a 24/7 to clear any assignment related query.
Recent Solved Questions
- PGBM156: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- “Recruitment” is the process of discovering and recruiting the best and most qualified individual for a job opportunity: Human Resource Management Essay, APU, Malaysia
- In December 2019, the global health crisis caused by the 2019 Coronavirus. The disease pandemic began in China: Professional Master In Business Administration Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
- Syarikat Best Gas Sdn Bhd (“Best Gas”), is a registered gas contractor which handles LPG (liquified petroleum gas): corporate law Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
- You will select and review FIVE (5) research articles related to the field of business OR education: Research Methodology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- If employees’ well-being and mental health are not in stable position they are also not able to focus on their tasks: Employee Mental Health Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- HBEC1103: Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programs, such as Montessori, High Scope, Reggio Emilia, and Waldorf: Introduction to Early Childhood Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MTH61204 The oxygen index in an aquarium is represented by the following equation: 𝐼𝐼 = 𝑥𝑥3 + 𝑦𝑦3 − 9𝑥𝑥y +27: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Discuss the application of the BCG Model on the current business product. Explain the basic requirements: Marketing Innovation Assignment, HWU, Malaysia