Thinking skills and problem solving – University Of Malaysia- You are a single parent with three young children. Your spouse has just passed away recently due to a motor-road accident
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING|
Report Writing On :
You are a single parent with three young children. Your spouse has just passed away recently due to a motor-road accident. At work, you heard people are talking about your company being downsized and some of the employees will need to resign very soon. You asked some of your colleagues about this. Rita, Shidi, and Janet said that the news is true since the company is in a lot of debt now. However, according to Zana, Ramli, and Jamil, the news is just gossip; the company is still in good shape. You are so worried and do not know whether to wait or to apply for a job somewhere else. What should you do? Write a report consist of the following:
1. Identify the issue (s)/problem(s) of the case.
2. Explain how you can judge to accept or reject the reasons and claims given by your colleagues.
3. Relate the six-step conceptions of problem-solving by Hayes (1981) to solve the problem.
4. Elaborate your solution to the problem using any ONE of the problems solving tools/strategies stated in the module.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
malaysiaassignmenthelp.com presents excellent critical thinking essay writing for all the students studying in various Malaysian colleges or universities. Our writers are top academic writers in the industry and accomplish all your tasks well. Thus go nowhere else and choose our Kuala Lumpur assignment helpers now.
Recent Solved Questions
- Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian: Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- MGT555: Calculate the frequency distribution of customer demographics such as age, gender, race, education, and occupation: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- AMCA5203: The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- STA404: A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CHE4161: You are appointed as the project manager for a construction project You were informed that your team engineer: Engineer in Society Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BBF315/05: Explain the advantages of options over forwards and futures and As a financial consultant, recommend to your corporate: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Decision-making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task in which decision-making methods: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia