CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Real Time System|
This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of real-time systems.
ON COMPLETION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING LEARNING OUTCOME(S):
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness. (C2, PL01)
- Design systematic approaches for the conceptualization, specification, and design of real-time systems. (C5, PL02)
- Verify appropriate real-time systems scheduling techniques. (A5, PL09)
Program Outcomes (PO):
PLO2 – Cognitive skills
Cognitive skills relate to thinking or intellectual capabilities and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems.
PLO9 – Personal skills
Personal skills generally refer to the ability to engage effectively in self-directed lifelong learning and professional pathways.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you need help with a programming assignment because it is too tough to handle, then we can make it easier for you. At Malaysia Assignment Help We have some of the top-rated industry assignment experts working as assignment writers in our team and they can surely help you to secure a higher rank in CSC301 Visual Programming Assignment, CSC563 Artificial Intelligence Programming Paradigms Assignment, and CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- I’m in my final year, and my chosen fyp is a cyber security online consulting website: Cyber Security Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia
- SEMM3023: The determination of the fundamental natural frequency for cantilever beams is crucial in many engineering applications: Applied numerical method Report, UMT, Malaysia
- EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals Role of Nurse Manager in Preceptoring Dissertation, Malaysia
- Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data in order to give empirical content to economic relationships: Financial Econometrics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia