CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Real Time System|
This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of real-time systems.
ON COMPLETION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING LEARNING OUTCOME(S):
- Discuss typical real-time systems, and their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness. (C2, PL01)
- Design systematic approaches for the conceptualization, specification, and design of real-time systems. (C5, PL02)
- Verify appropriate real-time systems scheduling techniques. (A5, PL09)
Program Outcomes (PO):
PLO2 – Cognitive skills
Cognitive skills relate to thinking or intellectual capabilities and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems.
PLO9 – Personal skills
Personal skills generally refer to the ability to engage effectively in self-directed lifelong learning and professional pathways.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you need help with a programming assignment because it is too tough to handle, then we can make it easier for you. At Malaysia Assignment Help We have some of the top-rated industry assignment experts working as assignment writers in our team and they can surely help you to secure a higher rank in CSC301 Visual Programming Assignment, CSC563 Artificial Intelligence Programming Paradigms Assignment, and CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to prepare a case study about a business leader of your choice: Strategic Management and Leadership Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT542: Write a conclusion paragraph that briefly informs the reader of what you wrote about in your review and your overall findings: Channels Management Case Study, UiTM, UK
- You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming: Programming Principle and Techniques Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
- Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material: Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Perception on crisis management in courier services in Malaysia during Covid-19: Research Methods Research Paper, UPSI, Malaysia
- Classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play leader, challenger, follower, and niche: Marketing Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated: Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia