CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Real Time System|
This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of real-time systems.
ON COMPLETION OF THIS ASSIGNMENT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING LEARNING OUTCOME(S):
- Discuss typical real-time systems, and their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness. (C2, PL01)
- Design systematic approaches for the conceptualization, specification, and design of real-time systems. (C5, PL02)
- Verify appropriate real-time systems scheduling techniques. (A5, PL09)
Program Outcomes (PO):
PLO2 – Cognitive skills
Cognitive skills relate to thinking or intellectual capabilities and the ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems.
PLO9 – Personal skills
Personal skills generally refer to the ability to engage effectively in self-directed lifelong learning and professional pathways.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you need help with a programming assignment because it is too tough to handle, then we can make it easier for you. At Malaysia Assignment Help We have some of the top-rated industry assignment experts working as assignment writers in our team and they can surely help you to secure a higher rank in CSC301 Visual Programming Assignment, CSC563 Artificial Intelligence Programming Paradigms Assignment, and CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Consider a fictitious case involving Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen. Beyond the facts of this case, there are two: Law of Equity Case Study, IIUM, Malaysia
- PAF3043: On 1st June 2019 MTB Berhad acquired a piece of property for RM180 million through a bargain purchase: Financial accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- MAT1106: A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door: Business Mathematics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- According to Ziesemer, Thomas (1995) in his study about the growth with imported capital goods: Freight and Supply Chain Management Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- DPJ5531: Propose your own title and develop one Java application based: Programming in Java Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- LEA4173: Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Master of Law Enforcement program by coursework. Candidates are expected to submit a project paper based on supervised: Cybercrime Essay, SUC, Malaysia
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia