CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||CT050-3-2-WAPP: WEB APPLICATIONS|
As one of the members of a Web Application Development Team that consists of 3 or 4 students, you are assigned to design and develop a complete Web-based Learning System.
The objective is to create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning resources which refers to digital resources such as web application that engage students in learning activities and support students’ learning goals. Online learning activities include but not limited to: synchronous and asynchronous online discussions, online self-assessments, virtual labs, simulations, problem solving, and interactive learning objects.
The website must demonstrate database connectivity, client/ server processing, and good usage of multimedia elements. The title, scope, and contents of the website are to be entirely determined by the team. You are expected to apply good interface design principles and a fully functional navigation feature. The usage of a website template that suits the web application theme is allowed in this assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you willing to pay someone to do my assignment on CT050-3-2-WAPP: WEB APPLICATIONS then Malaysia Assignment Help is the right place. we have 3000+ Ph.D. and master's degree experts who have years of experience to write error-free solutions for programming assignments. our writers also provide ISP610 Business Data Analytics Assignment Sample, ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment Example, ECE513 Multimedia Systems And Applications Assignment Example, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment Example at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- PSY1044: Explain the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional changes that occur throughout childhood: Lifespan Development Report, SU, Malaysia
- MGF1010: Choose an organisation which you would like to render support in promoting workplace well-being: Introduction to management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Ms. Kate is the principal of Unitarian Preschool with 14 years of experience. She is invited to attend a parent-teacher: Family & Community in Early Childhood Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- ECO2103: The global spread of covid-19 impacts all the industries throughout the world: Principles of microeconomics Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program that implements a binary heap and binary search tree data structure to manage a list of job requests in a computer repair shop: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CSS3133: What are the main ideas in these articles and What kind of knowledge management models are the authors describing: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- DSC2034: Evaluate without a calculator, using the BODMAS order of operations: MATHEMATICS Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Perform a SWOT Analysis of the visit Health Insurance Company. Discuss the importance of Health Insurance: Health Insurance Report, BCU, Malaysia