CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||CT050-3-2-WAPP: WEB APPLICATIONS|
As one of the members of a Web Application Development Team that consists of 3 or 4 students, you are assigned to design and develop a complete Web-based Learning System.
The objective is to create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning resources which refers to digital resources such as web application that engage students in learning activities and support students’ learning goals. Online learning activities include but not limited to: synchronous and asynchronous online discussions, online self-assessments, virtual labs, simulations, problem solving, and interactive learning objects.
The website must demonstrate database connectivity, client/ server processing, and good usage of multimedia elements. The title, scope, and contents of the website are to be entirely determined by the team. You are expected to apply good interface design principles and a fully functional navigation feature. The usage of a website template that suits the web application theme is allowed in this assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you willing to pay someone to do my assignment on CT050-3-2-WAPP: WEB APPLICATIONS then Malaysia Assignment Help is the right place. we have 3000+ Ph.D. and master's degree experts who have years of experience to write error-free solutions for programming assignments. our writers also provide ISP610 Business Data Analytics Assignment Sample, ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment Example, ECE513 Multimedia Systems And Applications Assignment Example, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment Example at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly describe the columns displayed by the tool you use that relate to a) memory usage and b) CPU usage: Introduction to Computer Systems, Networks and Security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years: Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Moral ethics are considered relative, which means it is strongly related to culture and circumstances: Comparative Ethics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- In a small town far away, a young man dreamed of one day making it big in finance. He didn’t have much to his name: Computer Science Data Structure Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- ITX Computer Sdn Bhd is a computer company specializing in supplying computer components to the Asia market: Principles of Programming Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan daya terus. Berikan DUA kesan yang dihasilkan daripada daya terus tersebut Lakarkan: Engineering Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CHE61504 Create the dimensionless relationship and design of modern F1 racing car: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Individual Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- PAD240: The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia: Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia