CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||CT050-3-2-WAPP: WEB APPLICATIONS|
As one of the members of a Web Application Development Team that consists of 3 or 4 students, you are assigned to design and develop a complete Web-based Learning System.
The objective is to create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning resources which refers to digital resources such as web application that engage students in learning activities and support students’ learning goals. Online learning activities include but not limited to: synchronous and asynchronous online discussions, online self-assessments, virtual labs, simulations, problem solving, and interactive learning objects.
The website must demonstrate database connectivity, client/ server processing, and good usage of multimedia elements. The title, scope, and contents of the website are to be entirely determined by the team. You are expected to apply good interface design principles and a fully functional navigation feature. The usage of a website template that suits the web application theme is allowed in this assignment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you willing to pay someone to do my assignment on CT050-3-2-WAPP: WEB APPLICATIONS then Malaysia Assignment Help is the right place. we have 3000+ Ph.D. and master's degree experts who have years of experience to write error-free solutions for programming assignments. our writers also provide ISP610 Business Data Analytics Assignment Sample, ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment Example, ECE513 Multimedia Systems And Applications Assignment Example, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment Example at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
- MGT3073: In these days of near-instant unicorns and listings that net a fortune for founders, selling an innovative small business: Leadership Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- DSC2034: Evaluate without a calculator, using the BODMAS order of operations: MATHEMATICS Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3: Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability: RTS Realtime Systems Assignment AUTI, Malaysia
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- LEI2043: Based on the above article, kindly explain and elaborate what is the extent of discretionary powers of a police officer: CURRENT ISSUES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia