CT0473M: Solid Protect Sdn. Bhd. is a leading company that utilizes state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology to safeguard: Big Data Analytics & Technologies Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||CT0473M: Big Data Analytics & Technologies|
Solid Protect Sdn. Bhd. is a leading company that utilizes state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology to safeguard and protect its clients and users from Internet threats such as network intrusion, phishing, spyware attack, virus attack, DDoS, etc. The cybersecurity experts from the company have helped many organizations to minimize malicious attacks from external attackers by configuring and customizing effective Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) for them.
However, a good IPS requires a lot of analysis on a huge amount of network activity data and sometimes the network data can reach up to 10 TB per day. Storing these data in a conventional way is expensive, as such log files are only kept for a few days. With time, handling such large and increasing amounts of data has caused the processing infrastructure to become more time-consuming.
For example, searching for a specific type/protocol of network data for a medium size company may require a tedious data extraction process. This is because network devices such as firewalls, routers, switches, etc. have different log formats. Hence retrieving the data with heterogeneous formats is a challenging task, and it may take up to several days to complete the task. This may not sound like an acceptable or realistic answer today when cybersecurity experts need to analyze and identify the network threat as soon as possible.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Another major issue that needs to be addressed quickly is to find a better way to store, query, and visualize these excessive network data in a more integrated platform. Currently, each of them uses a separate tool or platform to complete the task. For example, the network activity data is stored in a file-based system. The data is accessed and extracted using C++ programs, and the data is analyzed and visualized using an application such as Excel.
Analyse and derive a big data solution for SolidProtect Sdn. Bhd. in handling the three data issues (storage, query, visualization) and reducing the time to identify network threats, as well as cheaper cost than the conventional approach. Your proposed solution must also address the followings:
- Big Data Eco-System
- Adoption of Big Data Solutions
- Data Security & Privacy
- Social and Ethical Issues
- Critical Evaluation and Recommendations
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Embarking on your CT0473M Big Data Analytics & Technologies assignment can be a daunting task. However, Malaysia Assignment Help is here to ease your burden. With our team of skilled experts, we provide comprehensive assistance in all aspects of your individual assignment, from data analysis to technology implementation, ensuring you excel in your assignment. You can also avail of our experts for Proofreading & Editing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered: CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- LAW416: Lena a housewife, visits Tenggara Bhd, a company that sells various kinds of electrical goods for household purposes: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3193: After 64 years of being an independent country, do you think that Malaysia is free from the influence of Western colonization: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ECO2103: The global spread of covid-19 impacts all the industries throughout the world: Principles of microeconomics Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- To be successful in the long run, companies need to have knowledge of consumer behavior and concentrate on building a positive transactional: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- Describe how the boundary conditions are applied and how the component is loaded: Finite Element Analysis Assignment 2, CU, Malaysia
- Write an essay on how an aircraft electrical distribution system power up essential aircraft systems: Aircraft Electrical Essay, GFA, Malaysia
- BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA