CSC404: UiTM Johor will organize an Active Learning Workshop among lecturers from UiTM and other universities in Malaysia: Programming II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||CSC404: Programming II|
UiTM Johor will organize an Active Learning Workshop among lecturers from UiTM and other universities in Malaysia. This workshop will be held for two days. The participants can choose either weekdays or weekends to attend this workshop. If the participants are from UiTM, 15% will be given as a discount. Below is the fee rate for the workshop:
- Write the function get input which is used to get the input for day code, university code, and a number of people from the user, and return them to the main function through its parameters.
- Write the function named call payment which receives the day code, university code, and the number of persons as its parameters. This function will calculate the payment that the user needs to pay based on the day code and return the payment to the main program. If the code is incorrect then the payment is set to 0. The function returns the payment to the main program.
- Write the main program which calls the above functions. It will then check for
a discounted price, if any, and display the user’s information with the payment.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
For college students looking for top-notch essay help online, Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the place to go! Supporting college students from all across Malaysia, this online essay assistance platform offers assignment writing support that is reliable and affordable. Take advantage of Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com today and get that college essay written with confidence!
Recent Solved Questions
- Prepare a detailed report in terms of identifying the current innovation challenges of the organization: Management & Innovation Report, HWU, Malaysia
- The following table lists the cross-price elasticities of demand for several goods, where the percent quantity change: Business Economic Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision-making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The manufacturing of various products is done at different scales ranging from humble domestic production of say: Manufacturing Technology Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- ABPR1103: A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task: Statistics for Psychology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia