Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||University of Michigan (UM)|
|Subject||MSC2022: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving|
Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution so that the solution can be expertly carried out by a computer. We don’t need computers to engage in computational thinking (CT), but CT can leverage the power of computers to solve a problem.
Computational thinking is built on four pillars: decomposition, pattern recognition, data representation and abstraction, and algorithms. Using the pillars, you are required to:
- Briefly introduce ONE of your local community issues
- Using the FOUR (4) pillars of Computational Thinking, propose a solution to the issue introduced
At an airport, a piece of luggage is considered “unattended” when it is left out of sight or not looked after. Because unattended bags could contain a threat to airport security, they trigger a security alert, which can cause a lot of hassle for airport personnel, security staff, and the police – not to mention the bag’s owner. Therefore, as a security officer, you are required to create a step-by-step algorithm to create safety measures for unattended bags or luggage.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking homework help on MSC2022: Computational Thinking and Problem-Solving in Malaysia? Then, our Malaysian homework helpers will write your homework as per your requirements and criteria set by your university.
Recent Solved Questions
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BBPP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- Develop a solution for a program that calculates the amount of purchase after discount. Your program must ask: Computer Science Essay, UM, Malaysia
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- BUS707: Critically analyze the current strategic aims and objectives of your chosen scenario/organization: Strategic Direction Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- UECM1534: The file “Sports Sales.csv” contains data on the sales of products by sports companies around the world. Write a Python script that performs the following tasks in the given order: Programming Techniques for Data Processing Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- Describe briefly the organization, its purpose, and its business. Research is required, with at least 2 references: Culture & Organizations Case Study, UKM, Malaysia