Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||University of Michigan (UM)|
|Subject||MSC2022: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving|
Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution so that the solution can be expertly carried out by a computer. We don’t need computers to engage in computational thinking (CT), but CT can leverage the power of computers to solve a problem.
Computational thinking is built on four pillars: decomposition, pattern recognition, data representation and abstraction, and algorithms. Using the pillars, you are required to:
- Briefly introduce ONE of your local community issues
- Using the FOUR (4) pillars of Computational Thinking, propose a solution to the issue introduced
At an airport, a piece of luggage is considered “unattended” when it is left out of sight or not looked after. Because unattended bags could contain a threat to airport security, they trigger a security alert, which can cause a lot of hassle for airport personnel, security staff, and the police – not to mention the bag’s owner. Therefore, as a security officer, you are required to create a step-by-step algorithm to create safety measures for unattended bags or luggage.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking homework help on MSC2022: Computational Thinking and Problem-Solving in Malaysia? Then, our Malaysian homework helpers will write your homework as per your requirements and criteria set by your university.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBBL2074: Olive Foods Sdn. Bhd. is a relatively small company incorporated in Malaysia having its business premises in Rawang: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- DFN5214: Mutiara Berhad is interested in measuring its overall cost of capital. The current investigation has gathered the following data: Fundamentals of Finance 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Alexander the Great’s conquest of much of the Western world in the 4th century BC gave Hellenistic travelers: English Language Proficiency Essay, UOM, UK
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- Determinants of customer loyalty in the property industry in Johor Bahru The research objectives: Business Thesis Proposal, MUM, Malaysia
- BKAN1013: Gurkha Consultancy Sdn Bhd is a company that provides consultation to entrepreneurs: Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- You are provided with ONE peer-reviewed article related to PAR as follows Working Towards the Promise of Participatory Action Research: Healthy Aging Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- PRJ 3036: The research project is intended to provide you with the opportunity to explore at length and in-depth aspects of theory, knowledge, experience: Research Project 2 Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- ENG1090: Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material: Foundation Mathematics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia