Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
|University||University of Michigan (UM)|
|Subject||MSC2022: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving|
Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution so that the solution can be expertly carried out by a computer. We don’t need computers to engage in computational thinking (CT), but CT can leverage the power of computers to solve a problem.
Computational thinking is built on four pillars: decomposition, pattern recognition, data representation and abstraction, and algorithms. Using the pillars, you are required to:
- Briefly introduce ONE of your local community issues
- Using the FOUR (4) pillars on Computational Thinking, propose a solution to the issue introduced
At an airport, a piece of luggage is considered “unattended” when it is left out of sight or not looked after. Because unattended bags could contain a threat to airport security, they trigger a security alert, which can cause a lot of hassle for airport personnel, security staff, and the police – not to mention the bag’s owner. Therefore, as a security officer, you are required to create a step-by-step algorithm in order to create safety measures for the unattended bag or luggage.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking homework help on MSC2022: Computational Thinking and Problem-Solving in Malaysia? Then, our Malaysian homework helpers will write your homework as per your requirements and criteria set by your university.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA
- OUMH1303: Describe Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Language in Expressing Formal: English For Oral Communication Assignment, OUM
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- ITS64304: You are informed that this message has been encrypted as a mono-alphabetic cipher: Theory of Computation Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- CAT3044: You must adhere to the university college regulations on academic conduct Formal inquiry proceedings will be instigated: Enterprise Architecture Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- The primary purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between employee perception: Employee Acceptance Towards E-HRM: Electronic Human Resource Management Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Identify any process related to the selected Human Resource Management function with good explanation and example: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia