CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||CHE5884: Process modelling and optimisation|
- Identify the key mathematical modeling concepts.
- Explain types of processes and simulations relevant to various chemical
- Use computational tools relevant to the developed model.
- Obtain analytical or numerical solutions for steady-state and unsteady-state
problems related to chemical engineering systems.
1. Base Case Development. In this section, you will need to do a literature search on the process description of the selected process and then perform the following tasks:
- Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group with the required production rate and purity. You can assume the plant is operating 300 days per year with 24 hours per day.
- Draw a process flow diagram for the process with the help of software.
- Label each stream with a clear, standard, and distinguishable symbol and known stream information.
- Prepare a flowsheet summary table to accompany the process flow diagram.
Base Case Simulation
For this task, you are required to develop a complete as well as a working set of simulations with Aspen HYSYS. The simulation should include any peripheral equipment such as heat exchangers, utility heaters or coolers, pumps, pressure reduction valves, and flow splitters or mixers. You can include any essential modifications you think are necessary to the base case flowsheet.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our Ph.D. qualified experts at Malaysia Assignment Help provide the quality do my assignment for me service on CHE5884: Process modeling and optimization. our expert writers are highly skilled to write amazing quality solutions for engineering assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MKT209: This case is about the social network Facebook, which needs no introduction When we first featured it in an earlier edition: Digital Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- DPJ5531: Propose your own title and develop one Java application based: Programming in Java Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- LGP7084: AHJ is a Malaysian public listed company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad: Mergers & Acquisition Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- NBNS3224: Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- As part of Rudiman Secondary school’s online `Safety Day 2022′ celebration, you a Pace officer, have been invited as a guest: Bullying at school Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ACF3600: Audit and climate change Climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure: Auditing and assurance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia