CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||CHE5884: Process modelling and optimisation|
- Identify the key mathematical modeling concepts.
- Explain types of processes and simulations relevant to various chemical
- Use computational tools relevant to the developed model.
- Obtain analytical or numerical solutions for steady-state and unsteady-state
problems related to chemical engineering systems.
1. Base Case Development. In this section, you will need to do a literature search on the process description of the selected process and then perform the following tasks:
- Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group with the required production rate and purity. You can assume the plant is operating 300 days per year with 24 hours per day.
- Draw a process flow diagram for the process with the help of software.
- Label each stream with a clear, standard, and distinguishable symbol and known stream information.
- Prepare a flowsheet summary table to accompany the process flow diagram.
Base Case Simulation
For this task, you are required to develop a complete as well as a working set of simulations with Aspen HYSYS. The simulation should include any peripheral equipment such as heat exchangers, utility heaters or coolers, pumps, pressure reduction valves, and flow splitters or mixers. You can include any essential modifications you think are necessary to the base case flowsheet.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our Ph.D. qualified experts at Malaysia Assignment Help provide the quality do my assignment for me service on CHE5884: Process modeling and optimization. our expert writers are highly skilled to write amazing quality solutions for engineering assignments at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MAF201: In December 2016, ADAWI Constructions Bhd was awarded a contract to construct a sports complex near Bukit Meranek: Cost and management accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- CHE61404 Analyse and discuss the effect of various operating conditions on the performance of the concentric tube heat exchange: Thermodynamics and heat transfer Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MAT240S: The following data was collected from a random sample of students These data represent their commuting distance (in km) per week: math’s statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- “Competitive Advantages” in Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM) refer to different HR practices: Strategic Human Resource Management Individual Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- What are the different conceptual approaches International Human Resource Management (HRM) takes when examining HRM: Human Resource Management Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- MGT7106E Critical Success Factors of Digital Business Strategy” by Friedrich Holotiuk and Daniel Beimborn (2017): Digital Business And Entrepreneurship Report, WOU, Malaysia
- The analysis of impact of B2B E-Commerce on trading cost: Logistics Operations Management Assignment, WMC, Malaysia
- Corrosion is generally understood to be the destruction of a metal by the action of corrosive agents: Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia