BMK311: Smart Home Technology was introduced in the early 2000s. Everyone in the world began talking about the Internet of Things: Product Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||BMK311: Product Management|
Smart Home Technology was introduced in the early 2000s. Everyone in the world began talking about the Internet of Things (IoT) when it came to smart homes. Slowly and gradually, home automation using IoT and connectivity became increasingly important to customers. With the prevalence of smartphones, the demand and urge to control smart home gadgets from a single app increased.
Smart technology has become so common that there is not a single part of home life that it hasn’t touched. From VAs setting up an alarm to robots who can feed our pets and take care of daily and repetitive tasks.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for top-notch assignment help in Malaysia? Look no further! Our team of experienced writers and subject matter experts are here to provide you with high-quality academic writing assistance that will help you achieve your academic goals. Whether you need help with essay writing, dissertation, or any other type of assignment, we've got you covered. Our writers are skilled in various disciplines, so you can rest assured that we'll assign you an expert in your field of study.
Recent Solved Questions
- STA60704: The ith claim amount is denoted by. Claim amounts can be 100, 200, or 400: Probability Theory Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Salary Market Surveys are tools used to determine the median or average compensation paid to employees: Compensation Management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Using the axes as constructed below, depict marginal revenue and marginal cost curves that would support the conclusion: Business Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- I need to create an OO program to implement the following Data Structure language for Double Linked List using C++: Programming and Data Structures Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysiax
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Water supply requires enormous amounts of energy to supply water at the right quality, quantity, and pressure: Environmental Technology and Management Essay, UKM, Malaysia
- Many organizations faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and some found ways to overcome them but some failed: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia