BMK307 Jesse Parker sells for Mid-East Metals. He has been calling on Richmond Distributors for close to two years: Personal Selling and Salesmanship Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|Wawasan Open University (WOU)
|BMK307 Personal Selling and Salesmanship Assignment
Jesse Parker sells for Mid-East Metals. He has been calling on Richmond Distributors for close to two years. Over the course of 15 calls, he has sold nothing to date. During an early call, Parker had Richmond’s engineers in to look over and test the quality of his products. The tests and the engineer’s responses were positive. He thinks that he is extremely close to getting an order. Parker knows that Richmond is happy with its present supplier, but he is aware that they have received some late deliveries. Terry Kitchel, Richmond’s senior buyer, has given every indication that he likes Parker’s products and Parker.
During Parker’s most recent call, Kitchel told him that he’d need a couple of weeks to go over Parker’s proposal. Kitchel really didn’t have any major objections during the presentation. Parker knows his price, quality, and service are equal to or exceed Richmond’s present supplier
1. Kitchel told Parker that he needed a couple of weeks to think about his proposal. Advise Parker on the way to handle the situation.
2. Determine the action Parker should taken during the sales presentation when Kitchel told him that he needed to think it over.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Calculate mean, mode median, variance, and standard deviation of data above And Construct data above into a table: BIOSTAT Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967? Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary? Who is the enforcement authority: Legislation Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BPMM1013: What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization: COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- Having seen arguments concerning the various morally controversial issues, and the applications of the different ethical theories to them: Business Ethics Essay, CU, Malaysia
- G0302: Submitting or presenting someone else’s work, words, ideas, data or information as your own intentionally or unintentionally: Web Site Design Report, XUM, Malaysia
- develop a decentralized platform for cryptocurrency/token exchange: Blockchain (Programming), TU, Malaysia
- Antifreeze, or engine coolant, is a coloured liquid that is mixed with water to help regulate the engine during extreme temperatures: Chemical Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- The English language belongs to the Indo-European language group. The English that has been used in the current environment: English Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue: Bio Statisitcs, Coursework, UPM, Malaysia