As a newly hired Chief Social Media Manager for the head office of an international organisation: BM004-3-1 BCS Business Communication Report, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||BM004-3-1 BCS Business Communication|
CLO1 Explain the use of written and oral communication skills using a range of techniques (C2, PLO1)
CLO2 Present cross cultural & ethical aspects of global communication. (A2. PLO5)
CLO3 Discuss self- evaluation measures to improve communication skills. (A2, PLO9)
TASK 1: GROUP ASSIGNMENT
The above research statistic from Statista Research Department portrays the importance of social media as a tool for engagement. Therefore, social media communication (SCM) will be a great potential for an organization to compete in the market during a pandemic and the era of information technology.
As a newly hired Chief Social Media Manager for the head office of an international organisation, you were keen to design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals. The most crucial task is to utilise SCM to enhance interactivity with the customers. You and your team decide to prepare a detail report on the social media applications.
This assignment will require detailed analysis and research on the THREE (3) social media platforms: Facebook or Twitter, Professional Blog, and Instagram in identifying the strategies to enhance the communication with customers. You are required to identify and explain the strategies for all the three-social media in creating effective communication with your customers and ensure to act as a platform for the customers from various countries to provide feedback to the organisation.
Your report and presentation should convince the top management to execute these strategies to connect with their customers. Prepare your strategic analysis report based on the social media features, benefits, functions, user friendly, and opportunity to create a network of the SMC.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
looking for excellent report writing help on BM004-3-1 BCS Business Communication then Malaysia assignment help is the most suitable website. our capable report writers are well educated to write all types of solutions related to nursing assignments, law assignments, and management assignments at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- BBNG3103: What are policies of the Malaysian government that would encourage and contribute towards international business: International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: You are in a senior management position in a leading international funds management firm: Investment and Portfolio Management Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- STA404: A random sample of employees was selected from three different types of stores at the mall and their ages were recorded: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Auditors cannot effectively audit clients unless they fully understand the client’s industry and the inherent risks that may affect their client: Auditing Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Solve the following initial value problem by using the Taylor series method and improved Euler’s method Compare your results with the exact solution: Engineering Mathematics Report, UTM, Malaysia
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia