BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
|Victoria University (VU)
|BLO3405: Law Of Financial Institutions
Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne. He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda. He finds a great premise to lease on the Beach road. He signs a lease with the property owner, Normann. Adrian can’t afford to buy the kitchen equipment outright so he gets a loan from JKN Bank for $100,000.
A term of the loan agreement was to register the equipment on the Personal Property Security Act. Using the money borrowed, Adrian opens the café but it doesn’t do well. After a few weeks, he is unable to keep up the payments to Normann, JKN Bank and other suppliers.
After another month of not receiving his rent, Normann changes the locks on the premises and says that until his rent is paid in full, he has complete ownership and interest of everything inside.
Advise JKN Bank on what their position is in regards to their interest in the kitchen equipment versus Normann’s.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Jane, the owner, and manager of a company with ten employees, has hired you to take over the human resources management: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- System Auto is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Diploma in Network Technology Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- First, prepare all materials needed to make `kek batik’ such as cocoa powder, Marie biscuit: organization behaviour Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- ENV-7020A: This coursework exercise promotes directed learning on impact prediction practices in Environmental Assessment: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY Coursework, UOA, Malaysia
- Having seen arguments concerning the various morally controversial issues, and the applications of the different ethical theories to them: Business Ethics Essay, CU, Malaysia
- Identify and list the research objectives and Who is the target audience of the research: Bachelor of Communication with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Solve the following initial value problem by using the Taylor series method and improved Euler’s method Compare your results with the exact solution: Engineering Mathematics Report, UTM, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Russia’s failure to pay a slice of interest on one of its bonds will trigger $2.5bn of insurance-like contracts used to protect against: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia