BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
|University||Victoria University (VU)|
|Subject||BLO3405: Law Of Financial Institutions|
Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne. He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda. He finds a great premise to lease on the Beach road. He signs a lease with the property owner, Normann. Adrian can’t afford to buy the kitchen equipment outright so he gets a loan from JKN Bank for $100,000.
A term of the loan agreement was to register the equipment on the Personal Property Security Act. Using the money borrowed, Adrian opens the café but it doesn’t do well. After a few weeks, he is unable to keep up the payments to Normann, JKN Bank and other suppliers.
After another month of not receiving his rent, Normann changes the locks on the premises and says that until his rent is paid in full, he has complete ownership and interest of everything inside.
Advise JKN Bank on what their position is in regards to their interest in the kitchen equipment versus Normann’s.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early Childhood Education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- EEEB3011: One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia
- Develop a gas pipeline system for a location consisting of at least residential units and commercial lots: Bachelor of Engineering Chemical-Gas Report, APU, Malaysia
- CDMA2103: Write a set A that contains the name of students whose age is between 20 to 37: Mathematics for Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- In Malaysia, there are two different types of mediation practices Firstly, mediation is available in the court: Alternative dispute resolution Essay Malaysia
- XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- MER501: You will participate in the business model innovation (BMI) forums on LMS emphasizing discussions on “lean start-ups” and design thinking: ENTREPRENEURSHIP Report, HU, Malaysia