BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
- Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia.
- Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked.
- Raihan bought a Sany brand washing machine from SEA Electrical Company. SEA Electrical Company is a self-service retail outlet. One week later, Raihan came to SEA and claimed that the washing machine that he bought was defective. In addition, it caused damage to his clothes. Discuss Raihan’s cause of action under the Sale of Goods Act 1957.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers the best diploma assignment help for struggling students. With its experienced writers, who possess immense knowledge and skills in different areas, all your educational concerns will be solved. Its team of experts is available 24x7 to take care of any queries or doubts you may have regarding assignment help services it offers. So wait no more and get equipped with the best quality solutions from the most trusted platform in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- Calculate the volumes of cut and fill contained between consecutive cross-sections from CS10 and CS15: Diploma in Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Introduce an online hospital information system to discuss the role of the hospital online information system for more efficient and effective communication: MBA in Healthcare Management, Essay, APU, Malaysia
- Describe windows system artifacts, Outline the key artifacts from the windows operating system: Cyber Forensics & Information Technology Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- In statistics, there are dependent and independent variables. Dependent variables are so-called because: Business Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Construction is one of the important industries which contributes to the economic growth in Malaysia: Project Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BEC1624: This follows a stronger-than-expected recovery of 7.8 percent last year. Malaysia’s strong performance in 2022: Macroeconomics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Trendy Thread is a medium-sized, growing retail company. It was founded five years ago by a group of fashion enthusiasts: Design Thinking Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia