BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
- Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia.
- Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked.
- Raihan bought a Sany brand washing machine from SEA Electrical Company. SEA Electrical Company is a self-service retail outlet. One week later, Raihan came to SEA and claimed that the washing machine that he bought was defective. In addition, it caused damage to his clothes. Discuss Raihan’s cause of action under the Sale of Goods Act 1957.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers the best diploma assignment help for struggling students. With its experienced writers, who possess immense knowledge and skills in different areas, all your educational concerns will be solved. Its team of experts is available 24x7 to take care of any queries or doubts you may have regarding assignment help services it offers. So wait no more and get equipped with the best quality solutions from the most trusted platform in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- ASM657: Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being. how does the innovation deliver: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- BNNS6123: COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- MEE3221: In a room with no wind, a worker pushes a 10-kg trolley to a velocity of 1.5 m/s before letting go, as shown in Figure: Fluid Mechanics 2 Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- BMG306/03: In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris: Introduction to International Business Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- CES3013: Evaluate the implications of social and ethical issues in the development of information systems. Demonstrate awareness of the nature: Social and Current Issues in Computing Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- CDCN3103: Digital Farm is a renowned local company running server farms. Due to its successful digital hosting-related services: Introduction To Computer Networking Assignment, OUM, Malaysia