BBF315/03: You are currently working as an analyst at Financial Consulting Bhd. Your boss has instructed you to form an equity fund portfolio which consists: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||BBF315/03: Risk Management|
You are currently working as an analyst at Financial Consulting Bhd. Your boss has instructed you to form an equity fund portfolio which consists of TWO SERVICE COMPANIES. The portfolios have total fund size of RM10 million. Before you can start with your analysis, you have to collect the monthly stock prices of each stock in your portfolio over the last 12 months.
You are required to:
(a) Describe the background (operation, management team, market….etc.) of the companies.
(b) Compute the monthly stock return of each stock in your portfolio for the last 12 months. Based on the stock return data, decide which investment appears to be riskier.
(c) Calculate the average monthly stock return and standard deviation of returns for each stock over the last 12 months.
(d) Compute covariance and correlation between each possible pair of stocks in your portfolio.
(e) Calculate the portfolio’s return and standard deviation assuming funds are split equally in each of the two companies’ stocks.
(f) Recommend which will you invest, either in the stock separately or combined based on the above calculation with justification.
(g) You are required to use correct writing skills, citation of references, and other sources of information
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Avail of top-quality assignment helper Malaysia for a BBF315/03: Risk Management from MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com. We have a wonderful team of efficient writers who have years of experience to provide customized MAF661 Strategic Management Assignment, MAF551 Management Accounting And Control Assignment Sample , MGT657 Strategic Management Assignment Sample, BMS533 BIORISK MANAGEMENT Assignment Sample for expert guidance.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered: CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- Sedap Fried Chicken Bhd is a new and rapid growing fast-food company in Malaysia: HR Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3113: Perlembagaan Malaysia mula berkuatkuasa pada tahun 1957 Ia berfungsi sebagai asas bagi semua undang-undang: Hubungan Etink Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Choose any three (3) accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly about those standards: Financial Accounting & Reporting 1 Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- This assignment gives you an opportunity to learn about Information Technology and investigate a topic that interests you: Information Systems & Technology Assignment, UM, Malaysia