BBF3084: To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally. To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company: Global Finance Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||BBF3084: Global Finance|
- Describe the multinational financial business environment.
- Analyze the financial dimensions of managing multinational companies.
- Identify investment opportunities and deal with financial challenges in the international environment by using the appropriate strategies.
- Apply financial skills and knowledge in financial decision-making of multinational companies.
- To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally.
- To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company using Porter’s five forces.
- Identify the types of financial risk/exposures facing the company.
- Evaluate the suitability and the effectiveness of the hedging tools used by the company in managing the risks identified by you.
- Analyze the financial market segmentation of the equity market of Singapore and how the segmentation affects the company generally.
- Identify the types of technology used by the company in managing its value/supply chain.
- Identify any related issues or problems in the company based on your expertise and capability as Chief Risk Officer.
- Identify and illustrate arbitrage opportunities if any by comparing rates given by any 3 banks of your choice for the currency pair. When performing arbitrage, you need to state the exchange rate for the currencies pair based on a particular date of your choice with evidence as the exchange fluctuates daily.
- Identify the global impacts of low or negative interest rates on the company.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Hire assignment writers Malaysia on BBF3084: Global Finance by the Malaysia Assignment Help. our experts provide the finance assignment at a pocket-friendly price. Students can also avail of the term paper writing help from experienced writers.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- With respect to the money and capital markets, money market securities generally have, while capital market securities are typically expected to have a: Financial Institution Monetary Theory Other, UTN, Malaysia
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- COMP2041: DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore: Software Specification Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- CDCT2203: This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CCS21403: Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods: Real-Time System Assignment, MTU, Malaysia