BAC3644: Platina Jubilee Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia on 5th May 2017 with an authorized ordinary share capital: Taxation 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
|Multimedia University (MMU)
|BAC3644: Taxation 2
Platina Jubilee Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia on 5th May 2017 with an authorized ordinary share capital of RM3,000,000. Its registered head office address is in Lot 88, Air Keroh Industrial Estate, 75450 Air Keroh, Melaka. The company is in the business of manufacturing steel pilings and rebars from metal ores and its products are mainly used in construction projects.
All its activities, from daily operations to firm-wide policy formulation and implementation have been conducted from its head office. As of 1st January 2022, the company secretary’s records showed that PJSB’s issued and paid-up ordinary share capital was RM2,500,010.
As part of its expansion exercise, PJSB purchased a newly built factory complex at Lot 89, which is next to its current factory building, for RM987,000. The acquisition, which was fully financed by a five-year bank loan, was finalized on 11th January 2022. The complex was made up of a 2,200-square-foot factory building, 300 square-foot building housing cafeterias, prayer rooms, restrooms, and recreational rooms for employees, as well as a 1,000-square-foot warehouse to store inventories.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
As part of its financing requirement, the bank had appointed an independent valuer to appraise the complex. The valuer reported that the factory building was worth RM875,000, the employees’ R & R building RM52,000, and the warehouse RM60,000.
Based on the PJSB’s expansion plan, 91% of the factory building was to be utilized for the production process. The administration office would occupy the balance of the factory’s floor space. In this regard, the company had spent RM46,000 in cash to renovate the factory building, which involved adding additional structures to the building.
PJSB also incurred a further RM4,750 to install wheelchair ramps and other relevant facilities for its disabled administrative staff. All the spending on renovation and installation of disabled-friendly facilities were capitalized along with the factory buildings as non-current assets in the company’s Statement of Financial Position for the financial year 2022. The renovation was completed at the end of January 2022.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
The installation process of new production machinery and equipment was subsequently completed on 21st February 2022. The manufacturing process in the new factory complex started on 1st March 2022 at 85% capacity.
In PJSB’s annual general meeting on 15th May 2021, the shareholders passed a resolution approving the appointment of Albert, Charles & Laurence Tax Consultancy Services (ACLT) Sdn. Bhd. in replacement of the outgoing Messrs. Chai, Cheah, & Chua, which have been the company’s tax agent since 2017. ACLT will be acting as PJSB’s tax agent for the next three years of assessment (YAs), effective from YA2022.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable and high-quality assistance for your diploma assignments in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! We are a leading and trusted provider of diploma assignment help to students studying in Malaysia. At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we take great pride in providing our customers with top-notch assignment writing services. Our team of experts is highly experienced in the field, with a thorough understanding of the industry-standard practices and requirements. This enables us to deliver quality assignments that meet and exceed our customers' expectations
Recent Solved Questions
- In how far Human Resource role have played a critical role in adapting the workforce and supporting business strategies: Human resource management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BP’s operations management and analyze the issues to determine the core problem that led to the Deepwater Horizon Disaster: Strategic Operation Management Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- A new genome-editing technology namely Clustered Regularly Interspaced Palindromic Repeats has been discovered: Medical Research Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- Briefly describe how operations can be viewed as a transformation process. Evaluate how this transformation process: Operations Management & Analytics Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- An infectious disease occurs when there is a harmful alteration to the physiological or metabolic state: Microbiology Essay, UM, Malaysia
- The specific features of a program are important and can influence the program engagement and weight loss: web-based obesity intervention Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- BUSN 11075: The nature of creativity and this module’s aim implies that each student’s: Business Creativity Essay, LBU, Malaysia
- SEM207: Student is required to collect macroeconomic data of a nation that are relevant to explaining the country’s GDP: Basic Econometrics Report, XUM, Malaysia
- MQB7006: Describe your statistical analysis plan., data cleaning, and data analysis. Provide cross-tabulation between sociodemographic: Principles of Biostatistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia