As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business: Banking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University (APU)
As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business activity as a dealer in dealing with precious metals.
An effective CDD process involves identifying and identifying the identity of clients as well as understanding the purpose and nature of the business relationships.
Thus, prior to updating to Board, the CDD process is fundamental to:
- Prevent reporting intuitions from creating anonymous and fictitious accounts1 and
- Access the extent of money laundering (ML)
Based on the nature of the client’s business, it is clearly classified under Inherent Risk which is defined as the possibility of inaccurate information appearing in a financial statement due to error or omission, not a failure of internal controls. It is most likely to occur when transactions are complex and use of difficult –to-access financial instruments.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is a leading provider of research paper writing help in Malaysia, catering to the academic needs of students at all levels. Our team of professional writers are experts in their respective fields, possessing the skills and knowledge to produce high-quality research papers that meet the highest academic standards. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our rigorous quality control process, which ensures that each paper is thoroughly researched, well-structured, and written in impeccable English. With our assignment help Malaysia, you can achieve your academic goals and excel in your studies.
Recent Solved Questions
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BMK309: Songket, a traditional handwoven fabric, is intricate and exquisite, with vibrant colors and beautiful patterns: International Marketing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The analysis of impact of B2B E-Commerce on trading cost: Logistics Operations Management Assignment, WMC, Malaysia
- ELE426: A sound sensor circuit reads a millivolt signal and to amplify the small-signal voltage from the sensor circuit, you need: Analog Electronics II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- WUC203: The World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report claims that half the workforce will have to be reskilled: Writing Skills for University Studies Essay, WOU, Malaysia
- CT046-3-M-AML Explore the application of Applied Machine Learning (AML) techniques to the data problem of your choice: Applied Machine Learning Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CSC404: UiTM Johor will organize an Active Learning Workshop among lecturers from UiTM and other universities in Malaysia: Programming II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- LGSE3052: In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- Ganesh, P. Pednekar, P. Prabhuswamy, D. S. Nair, Y. Park and H. Jeon, “CNN-Based Android Malware Detection: Capstone Project 1 Thesis, SU, Malaysia