As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business: Banking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business activity as a dealer in dealing with precious metals.
An effective CDD process involves identifying and identifying the identity of clients as well as understanding the purpose and nature of the business relationships.
Thus, prior to updating to Board, the CDD process is fundamental to:
- Prevent reporting intuitions from creating anonymous and fictitious accounts1 and
- Access the extent of money laundering (ML)
Based on the nature of the client’s business, it is clearly classified under Inherent Risk which is defined as the possibility of inaccurate information appearing in a financial statement due to error or omission, not a failure of internal controls. It is most likely to occur when transactions are complex and use of difficult –to-access financial instruments.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is a leading provider of research paper writing help in Malaysia, catering to the academic needs of students at all levels. Our team of professional writers are experts in their respective fields, possessing the skills and knowledge to produce high-quality research papers that meet the highest academic standards. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our rigorous quality control process, which ensures that each paper is thoroughly researched, well-structured, and written in impeccable English. With our assignment help Malaysia, you can achieve your academic goals and excel in your studies.
Recent Solved Questions
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- TME307/03: System Engineering and Simulation Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- MPU3193: After 64 years of being an independent country, do you think that Malaysia is free from the influence of Western colonization: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- SCB23302: Using online resources as your reference material, prepare a comprehensive assignment discussing various aspects: Fundamentals of Materials Science Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BBMC4103: Discussing the concepts and theories of organizational change and applying it in the real business world: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A soil sample for new development of Hospital Parity Bunter was collected for laboratory test: Soil Mechanics Assignment, UniMAP, Malaysia
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan daya terus. Berikan DUA kesan yang dihasilkan daripada daya terus tersebut Lakarkan: Engineering Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia