Arena Vending annually sells large quantities of soft drinks and beer in plastic cups with the name of the arena: Operations Management & Analytics Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
|University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM)
|Operations Management & Analytics
a) Arena Vending annually sells large quantities of soft drinks and beer in plastic cups with the name of the arena and the various team logos on them. The local container cup manufacturer that supplies the cups in boxes of 100 has offered arena management the following discount price schedule for the cups: The annual demand for the cups is 2.3 million cups (i.e. 23,000 boxes), the annual carrying cost per box of cups is $12, and the ordering cost is $320 per order. Determine the optimal order quantity (i.e. number of boxes per order) and minimum total annual inventory cost. (Your work should show the annual inventory costs for different possible order quantities as well as the theoretical optimum order quantity)
b) What is the difference between dependent and independent demand inventory items? Give examples of each type of demand for a washing machine such as Samsung or Electrolux.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Optimize your academic journey with our specialized services tailored for students at the University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM). We excel in handling individual assignments, offering affordable assistance as your go-to cheap assignment helper.Our expertise extends to providing Research Paper Writing Help in Malaysia, ensuring that students can delve into complex topics such as the strategic arena vending of soft drinks and beer in plastic cups. Malaysia students can pay our experts to navigate through coursework seamlessly. Elevate your academic experience with our guidance—choose affordability and excellence with our expert assistance!
Recent Solved Questions
- CSC8406 2016 Improve knowledge and experience of applying Object Oriented Design and Implementation techniques to solving problems using the JAVA programming language: Object Oriented Programming Module Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- RMGT-2313: You plan to open an Indian restaurant specializing in serving Northern Indian food somewhere in Kuala Lumpur: Production and Operations Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BNNS6304 Nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the fourth most common cancer in Malaysia. Nurses are playing an increasingly important: Special Sensory Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Rising US interest rates could trigger financial risks and volatility in developing markets, China’s central bank and senior finance officials: Banking Regulations Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Assume that you are a consultant and Mr. Chuah Mun Soong wanted a second opinion from you on Flat Cargo Berhad: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BTO2183 You are tasked with designing a counter-current shell and tube heat exchanger to cool down the temperature of Fluid A using Fluid B: HEAT TRANSFER Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- Analytics/justifications/pros and cons – for the improvement of human life?: Data Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage: Circuit Analysis Assignment, CUCST, Malaysia