Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise: Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)|
|Subject||Fitness and Health|
Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise he should do to reduce his body weight and improve his fitness level while maintaining his motivation for such exercise behavior.
He has got no other significant risk factors for cardiovascular disease and is in the low-risk category for exercise participation. His resting heart rate is 88 bpm. Design a comprehensive exercise prescription for Aizat.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for online exam help, look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. This online platform has the most experienced and knowledgeable tutors who provide the best quality exam help to students all around the country. You can contact us today and avail the best possible solution!
Recent Solved Questions
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia
- En Amru Nazli memulakan perniagaan sebuah kedai emas yang di beri nama Emas Ria. Kedai ini mula beroperasi pada 1 hb Jan 2021: Principles of Accounting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- What is the correlation coefficient of the linear regression equation? What does this tell you? Explain: Statistics for Engineering Technology Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- USPP3014: F. H. Bradley philosophizes that metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct: Metaphysics Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia
- Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material: Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- As a newly hired Chief Social Media Manager for the head office of an international organisation: BM004-3-1 BCS Business Communication Report, APU, Malaysia
- Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value: Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia