MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)|
|Subject||Accounting information system|
J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997. Orbit supplies the products to the outlet stores of distributors such as Verizon, MCI, Cingular, and AT&T cellular phones in the tri-state area.
In the year 2010, gross sales were tripled. The company then expanded its customers, vendor, and employee base and it now serves major cell phone manufacturers. Currently, Orbit employs more than 120 individuals, including executives, directors, sales representatives, office personnel, and production workers.
Manufacturing hands-free cell phone devices require a number of different materials, none of which is made in–house. Most parts are purchased from 25 vendors. The more complex components used in the manufacturing process are purchased through contacts with vendors. Raw materials are purchased from vendors according to price without formal contact.
- Identify the weaknesses of internal control for each of the major subsystems which are: purchasing, payroll, and sales systems.
- For each weakness, explain the potential problem that might occur due to that weakness.
- Recommend to J.D.Orbit as how to overcome each weakness identified in(i)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for an online assignment help service in Malaysia? Then, the expert writers of Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com are perfect for this purpose. We have talented and knowledgeable & easily customize your Accounting information system assignment in a 100% error-less & well-formatted manner at a nominal price.Besides you also adopt our exam help services in this our professional teachers prepare your exams in fewer times.
Recent Solved Questions
- BM6023: The financial characteristics of companies vary for many reasons The two most prominent drivers are industry economics and firm strategy: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- With respect to the money and capital markets, money market securities generally have, while capital market securities are typically expected to have a: Financial Institution Monetary Theory Other, UTN, Malaysia
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FIN60104: Financial ratio analysis can be used for identifying some performance-related issues faced by a firm. Indeed: Introduction to Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MKT209: This case is about the social network Facebook, which needs no introduction When we first featured it in an earlier edition: Digital Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia