MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)|
|Subject||Accounting information system|
J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997. Orbit supplies the products to the outlet stores of distributors such as Verizon, MCI, Cingular, and AT&T cellular phones in the tri-state area.
In the year 2010, gross sales were tripled. The company then expanded its customers, vendor, and employee base and it now serves major cell phone manufacturers. Currently, Orbit employs more than 120 individuals, including executives, directors, sales representatives, office personnel, and production workers.
Manufacturing hands-free cell phone devices require a number of different materials, none of which is made in–house. Most parts are purchased from 25 vendors. The more complex components used in the manufacturing process are purchased through contacts with vendors. Raw materials are purchased from vendors according to price without formal contact.
- Identify the weaknesses of internal control for each of the major subsystems which are: purchasing, payroll, and sales systems.
- For each weakness, explain the potential problem that might occur due to that weakness.
- Recommend to J.D.Orbit as how to overcome each weakness identified in(i)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for an online assignment help service in Malaysia? Then, the expert writers of Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com are perfect for this purpose. We have talented and knowledgeable & easily customize your Accounting information system assignment in a 100% error-less & well-formatted manner at a nominal price.Besides you also adopt our exam help services in this our professional teachers prepare your exams in fewer times.
Recent Solved Questions
- Logistics has become an enormously important component of the gross domestic product (GDP) of industrialized nations: Managing System & Science Assignment, UBA, Malaysia
- An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability: Environmental Engineering Thesis, UKM, Malaysia
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Educational Leadership & Management Thesis, UIU, Malaysia, Covid swelled into a worldwide pandemic, school districts all around the world settled on the troublesome choice to close their entryways constraining
- ECO7101E: Discuss the macroeconomic statistics of the country. In your opinion, how did the pandemic of COVID-19: Business Economics Assignment, UOP, Malaysia
- Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works: Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia
- FIN30016: The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia
- COMP3042: For each question, a description of your visualization strategies, including data cleaning, transformation, visual encoding: Fundamentals of Information Visualisation coursework, UNMC, Malaysia
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Describe the differences between investment in debt and equity securities Discuss the reason why companies should invest in property: Financial Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia