ACC4304: Auditors cannot effectively audit clients unless they fully understand the client’s industry and the inherent risks that may affect their client: Auditing Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
Auditors cannot effectively audit clients unless they fully understand the client’s industry and the inherent risks that may affect their client. Therefore, an important part of every audit plan is to understand how current developments in the industry may be affecting an audit client.
1. Perform a background analysis of a company of your choice from BURSA.
2. Critically evaluate the following:
i. Business Risks of the chosen company
ii. How would these risks affect the audit risk (inherent risk x control risk x detection risk)
iii. The impact on audit plan that the auditor might have taken.
3. Reflection of the assignment done.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- NBHS1504 The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ cognitive and scientific skills in preparing: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- LAW 437: Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Patient 67 years old man who had a total right knee replacement at the hospital: Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute or to ascertain the guilt: Ethics Essay, UM, Malaysia
- MPU3123: Kerajaan Islam zaman Abbasiyyah telah membawa perubahan yang besar dalam pelbagai aspek seperti perubatan: Islamic Civilization and Asian Civilization Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- LLB102A: The High Court in Sri Kajang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd  1 CLJ 204 stated at p 206: LAW OF CONTRACT A Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles: Strategic Management Case Study, UM, Malaysia
- TEN21504: A transistor can be employed as an amplifying device where DC and AC analysis is used to obtain the amplifier parameter required: Electronic Circuit Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Dataset for Assignments 1 and 2 May 2023 Sav was extracted from an experimental research study that was undertaken: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia