ACC4304: Auditors cannot effectively audit clients unless they fully understand the client’s industry and the inherent risks that may affect their client: Auditing Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
Auditors cannot effectively audit clients unless they fully understand the client’s industry and the inherent risks that may affect their client. Therefore, an important part of every audit plan is to understand how current developments in the industry may be affecting an audit client.
1. Perform a background analysis of a company of your choice from BURSA.
2. Critically evaluate the following:
i. Business Risks of the chosen company
ii. How would these risks affect the audit risk (inherent risk x control risk x detection risk)
iii. The impact on audit plan that the auditor might have taken.
3. Reflection of the assignment done.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BRI3114: Describe information resources are available for HR professionals for decisional support: Human Resource Information Systems Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Based on your understanding of IMC, how do you think Apple has ingrained its marketing strategies: Bachelor of Marketing and Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- GLUL2023: Mahawangsa Bhd. telah bersetuju untuk membeli tiga lot tanah dari Dato’ Abdullah Kedua dua pihak telah bersetuju untuk melaksanakan: Business Law Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Salary Market Surveys are tools used to determine the median or average compensation paid to employees: Compensation Management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- DPA40113: Display whether the company should buy or continue to manufacture the components: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2 Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia