3343/03: There are a number of ways for children to be socialised in order to become fully functioning: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||3343/03: Family and Society|
There are several ways for children to be socialized to become fully functioning adults in society.
a. Explain four (4) agents of socialization that have played important roles in your childhood that enable you to fulfil the aim of socialization in your life.
b. Describe the reasons you think they have played important roles in your life.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our pay for online exam help is a great way to achieve a good grade on your online exam. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have highly experts who will provide quality 3343/03: Family and Society answers on time. also, check MPU 3112 Hubungan Etnik Assignment/MPU 3112 Ethnic Relations Assignment at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId(): Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- How do you apply the method of administration of the prophet saw in the current context: Islam and Management Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions: Business Law Course Work, SU, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data in order to give empirical content to economic relationships: Financial Econometrics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia