3343/03: There are a number of ways for children to be socialised in order to become fully functioning: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|Wawasan Open University (WOU)
|3343/03: Family and Society
There are several ways for children to be socialized to become fully functioning adults in society.
a. Explain four (4) agents of socialization that have played important roles in your childhood that enable you to fulfil the aim of socialization in your life.
b. Describe the reasons you think they have played important roles in your life.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our pay for online exam help is a great way to achieve a good grade on your online exam. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have highly experts who will provide quality 3343/03: Family and Society answers on time. also, check MPU 3112 Hubungan Etnik Assignment/MPU 3112 Ethnic Relations Assignment at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain any FOUR (4) specific attributes that must be shown by an appropriate expert who is involved in tacit knowledge capture: Knowledge Management Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- Wajarkan kesan terhadap keseluruhan operasi Pelabuhan Johor akibat ‘Kawasan Kelabu’ selepas Malaysia: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- On 1 January 2021, the company decided to issue 200,000 preference shares and 2,000,000 ordinary shares at RM1.40: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- You are the owner of a small coffee shop called “BeanBuzz,” and you’re facing a critical decision regarding the pricing strategy: Cost And Management Accounting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- MGT6208E: Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Create an Ed workspace for your team and share it with the other members Upload the code sca old into the workspace: Python and Java Coding Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- MacroHard Corporation has initiated a competition that gives the opportunity to new small and medium entrepreneurs: Practical IT Skill Course Work, NUN, Malaysia
- CBC3013N: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia