3343/03: There are a number of ways for children to be socialised in order to become fully functioning: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||3343/03: Family and Society|
There are several ways for children to be socialized to become fully functioning adults in society.
a. Explain four (4) agents of socialization that have played important roles in your childhood that enable you to fulfil the aim of socialization in your life.
b. Describe the reasons you think they have played important roles in your life.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our pay for online exam help is a great way to achieve a good grade on your online exam. At Malaysia Assignment Help we have highly experts who will provide quality 3343/03: Family and Society answers on time. also, check MPU 3112 Hubungan Etnik Assignment/MPU 3112 Ethnic Relations Assignment at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Law346: Ahmad, Badrul, and Combi formed a partnership business under the name of ABC & Associates: Company Law Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- BIS3043: Explain two of the character flaws of Oedipus and Explain whether Oedipus is trapped by the fate designed: Critical Appreciation of Drama Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- The Grid System is required to be operated by the GSO to account for such factors as planned and unplanned outages on the Grid System: Engineering Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Evaluate and provide a historical overview or background of the Sri Lanka’s exchange rate system: Treasury management Assignment, MUM
- D2FIN100: Suppose the stock of Host Hotels & Resorts is currently trading for $20 per share. If Host does a 3:2 stock split: Introduction to Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: Briefly discuss the advantages of training and development programs to an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BAC20103: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ELC501: Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia