MPU 3143 Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (Malay Communication 2) Assignment Sample Malaysia
In this assignment sample, students will learn to communicate properly and effectively in Malay. The course includes interactive activities that enhance both their verbal skills as well as their listening abilities. This is a great way for them to improve on the language they use every day!
This course teaches students the basics for communicating with others using basic vocabulary, phrases, sentence structure, grammar structures, and speech patterns used by native speakers so they can be understood clearly when speaking out loud or on paper
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
Identify the Malay phonetics, alphabetical systems, vocabulary, and grammar in simple sentences
This assignment sample helps students to recognize Malay language protocols in simple sentences,
Phonics is the way written words are read and spoken. The Malay alphabet has 28 letters. The vocabulary in simple sentences is as follows:
“Kita ke Dhaka?” means “Are we going to Dhaka?”
“Saya tidak mahu.” Means “I do not want.”
The Malay language has these features: Subject-Verb-Object grammatical sentence structure, subject-verb agreement, plural form of nouns.
What Are the Grammar Rules for a Language?
At last, depicts that grammar can be seen as culturally and historically bound components that serve to shape or mold language or languages into different societal functions. That’s why there are different dialects like Standard Malay.
Also have a look at: UCS 3122 Professional English Assignment Sample Of UCTS, Malaysia
Listen, understand, and be able to converse in various everyday situations
This assignment example helps us to listen, understand, and be able to converse in various everyday situations.
1. The secret to good listening is your body position.
2. Avoid distractions by closing your eyes or looking away from the person talking to you – whether it’s on the phone, at work, in a meeting, or just across the room.
3. Pay attention not only to what’s being said but also to how it’s communicated -tone of voice, pauses, and patterns of speech are often as important as grammar and vocabulary – they reveal a lot about what someone means which may be different from what they say
Also, check this one: MPU 3112 Hubungan Etnik Assignment/MPU 3112 Ethnic Relations Assignment
Identify specific communication techniques during a formal or informal conversation
This assignment sample helps students to recognize communication skills during a formal and informal conversation,
Formal Conversation Techniques Involving Cues-
- Planning what to say ahead of time, rehearsing, and having a specific purpose for the conversation.
- Pronouncing words correctly, using correct grammar, and avoiding jargon.
- Being respectful (not interrupting or ignoring others), polite (using titles such as Mr., Mrs., Dr.), appropriate in dress code, and honest about one’s emotions.
- Seeing how the speaker’s body language is conveying what he/she is able to say with words. One needs to be careful not to misinterpret speakers’ meanings through facial expressions alone (e.g facial expression alone could mean anger).
Acquire information, request and suggest/recommend interesting sights available in Malaysia
In this assignment sample, students will be able to get complete information on insights available in Malaysia.
In Malaysia, among the many places worth visiting are Segari-Segari forest reserve known for its river and canopies, Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary most famous for raising elephants lovingly with caring staff and providing a safe haven for rehabilitated elephants, Danum Valley Conservation Area home to one of the largest underground caves in Southeast Asia.
Malaysia’s vast rainforest is known as “rainforest without boundaries” as it covers over 79 million hectares of Malaysian Borneo. Interesting quirks about our country include that there are no snakes, snakeskin shoes are unheard of in these parts because only small lizards populate this area of the world’s oldest rainforest! Also interesting is Tua Pek Kong if you are interested in visiting religious places.
Get answers to MPU 3143 Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (Malay Communication 2) Assignment from our experts
The above assignment sample is based on MPU 3143 Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (Malay Communication 2).
Students often get worried because of their homework and assignments.
But now you’ll never have to worry about your homework again! Our assignment helper Malaysia has always been a support system for the students doesn’t matter how difficult the assignment is they always do my homework in a quick amount of time, not only that we also give essay writing help which can be hard as it includes more effort than you would think. KL Assignment Helper provides assistance with all types of papers at an affordable price and guarantees reliability every single time.
Students often seek help with MBA assignment help because it is such an important subject for college students. Our experts never refuse to assist them in their academic endeavors, and always are happy to help when they ask.