CSC307 Introduction To Web Programming Assignment Sample UITM Malaysia
This course will teach you the basics of HTML and web design so that your website has a beautiful layout. Students will learn how to create good page layouts by using semantic tags in conjunction with CSS or templates. You’ll also learn about responsive design—designing an interface for multiple screen sizes on desktops as well as tablets and mobile phones.
Buy CSC307 Individual Assignments Online From Malaysian Helpers
Assignment brief of CSC307- Introduction to web programming UITM Malaysia
Assignment Task 1: State the basic concept about computer and computer networks
This assignment briefly states the basic concept of computers and computer networks. A computer is a “CPU” or Central Processing Unit, a device that stores and executes instructions.
Networks are comprised of interlinked computers which succeed each other to transmit data packets among various machines in order to deliver the same information or tasks. Links between these machines (lines that allow them to communicate) may use different media such as coaxial cables with television antennas, optical fibers, Wi-Max connectors for wireless transmission.
The set of hardware and software used by all the network participants is collectively called an “architecture”. Connecting our personal computers in networks allows sharing files, documents and printers among users at home or the workplace. It also prompts an asynchronous conversation on social networks with people anywhere in the world.
Download CSC307 Group Assignments at Cheap
Assignment Task 2: Ability to explain the importance of Internet applications
In this assignment example, explain the importance of internet applications. The Internet is created for all types of applications. The most popular are social media, email, web browsing. All of them start with an Internet connection and continue through its use by people in various countries.
In developing countries, the Internet is a tool to help people get news and information that they would not otherwise have access to or be able to afford the cost of obtaining. Internet usage can be measured globally, nationally, and regionally in megabytes per capita per month (MB/capita/month).
Some other internet applications are:
- The online transactions-The rising boom of online transactions has given many new entrants in the industry this growth has been driven by the rapid adoption of smartphones, tablets, and the internet.
- Research and Development- It helps the researcher to do a literature review.
- Social networking- It helps to make connections with friends, family, classmates, customers, and clients.
- Video conferencing-It enables face-to-face connection across the networks via cameras, microphones, and other communication tools.
Assignment Task 3: Ability to use the principles of organizing contents and layout of the website
This assignment sample will explain the principles that we typically use to help organize and so-called “wireframe” a website. These same principles might also be used in an ebook, long paper, or another non-web-based form of content:
- Repeated blocks make for easy scanning.
- Visually distinct web pages should look as individual as possible from each other.
- Keep navigation to a minimum – minimize or eliminate the need to scroll through screens before finding what they want on subsequent screens.
- Put important information first but don’t put too much all at once int the home page unless necessary. Have to drop down boxes which give more detail in subpages.”.
- Simplicity is the best way to go when considering your website’s user experience and usability.
- Recent studies have found that most people read text from top to bottom and left to right, with a common occurrence being the F-pattern. The areas of focus are in the first quarter of any given webpage.
Assignment Task 4: Create an attractive and accessible website
This assignment sample will explain the tips and tricks to make an accessible website.
- The keyboard shortcut for navigation- One of the most important steps to take for your website is making it accessible. This starts with keyboard navigation, as many devices rely on them instead of a mouse and monitor.
- Easily accessible content- You are responsible for ensuring that all content on your site is easy to access, including any moving elements which do not require refreshing or clicking.
- Image Alt tag- Alt tags provide a description of the image content that is not visible to our eyes. Screen readers are able to read this information so as long someone has access, they can visualize what’s on-screen without seeing it for themselves.
Tools that are used to make a website are Dreamweaver, bootstrap, HTML5 maker, and sublime text.
Take Help With CSC307 Group Projects Online From Malaysian Helpers
Pay for the answers of CSC307- Introduction To Web Programming Assignment UITM Malaysia
The above assignment sample is based on CSC307- Introduction To Web Programming assignment.
Are you looking for a programming assignment helper in Malaysia? Then there is no need to worry Malaysian assignment helper can give help with homework students also used to pay to write an essay as they are completely aware of our reliable services.
You can also take assignment assistance for universities of Malaysia, When you’re in need of an assignment helper, Malaysian Assignment Help can be your lifesaver. If it’s proofreading and editing services or thesis writing help that you want, our team will get it for you.
One thing on your plate is the never-ending assignments and projects with due dates coming up faster than ever before. However, don’t worry because at Professional Academic Helpers we offer qualified Malaysian assignment help & dissertation writing help for students around the world.