Your final piece of assessment for this Module is a research report. It will be based on the data set you will be given: Statistic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
Your final piece of assessment for this Module is a research report. It will be based on the data set you will be given for the second half of the SPSS practical sessions. You will use the statistical analysis techniques that you learned in the first half of the SPSS sessions to answer questions about your own data set. Although everyone has a data set on the same topic, each data set is unique and specific to a student, so please only analyze and report the results of your own data set.
This assignment is designed to assess your ability to identify research questions and associated hypotheses, determine the most appropriate statistical analyses to address these, decide what and how to report the results of these analyses, and interpret these results. The word count for this assignment can be between 2,000 and 3,000 words; there is no hard limit because part of your assignment is knowing what is important to report, and what is not important
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulties in writing assignments? Nothing to worry about it. we are here to solve your problem. we provide assignment help in Malaysia. we have a team of skilled assignment writers who solution of your Statistics assignment in a cost-effective way with 100% plagiarism-free. Moreover, you also try our online report writing services in this our experts help you to write a report in a professional way.
Recent Solved Questions
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- AICT004-NWN:You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc: Networks and Networking Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Tourism impacts are derived from various types of tourism development and activities The positive impacts of tourism generate many benefits: Project Management Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- UKFB3053: Discuss whether it is rationale for the Royal Commission of Inquiry (“RCI”) to revisiting the allegations on the matter in 2017: Financial Markets & Regulations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia