You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)|
|Subject||Microprocessors & Microcomputer|
You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid, & the surface of the cuboid, or the volume of the cuboid and it has everything to do with your matric numbers.
Users have to input their matric number and the rest will depend on the program to provide us with all the information. The task assigned will be decided by the lecturers.
- There will be a welcoming note when you run your program. The welcoming note should be displayed with the creativity of changing the text format
- There will be brief instructions after the welcoming note so users can understand how to use the program.
- All students must insert their simple names and matric numbers and the program will pick the last digit of their matric number as the length of one of the sides of the cuboids respectively of the first 3 students.
- If the number identified is zero (0), scan for the previous number on your matric ID until it finds a nonzero value.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Best assignment writing help is provided by our experts. Just ask "pay to do my assignment" and we will be ready for you. Malaysia assignment help provide you 100% original & error-free assignment on Microprocessors & Microcomputers at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BJTC5743: Discuss the various problems the projects faced in the stages and how they are resolved or minimized: Procurement and Contract Administration in Projects Assignment, NTU, Malaysia
- Develop a PHP program that calculates water bills using selection control statements: Human Computer Interaction Course Work, UNM, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- Write a C function named CalDeposit() that calculates the amount of deposit money that needs to be prepared by the home buyer: Computer Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Prepare a Research Proposal based on the instructions given in this document: Research methodology Research Paper, UOM, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- DCP5201: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- you are required to draw a Standard of Procedure (SOP) of petty cash counter operations: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BEC1624: This follows a stronger-than-expected recovery of 7.8 percent last year. Malaysia’s strong performance in 2022: Macroeconomics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia