Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value: Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||University of Malaysia (UM)|
|Subject||Problem Solving and Programming|
- Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user:
a. An integer number
b. A floating point number
c. A string value
The program should display the values entered using the following formats:
a) The integer number should be displayed as a decimal, hexadecimal, and octal value, left-justified within the field, the width of which is 6;
b) The floating point number should be displayed with a +/- sign and four digits after the decimal points using the fixed decimal point and scientific notation.
c) The string should be displayed right justified in a field, the width of which is 25; unused spaces within the field should be filled with a • character.
- Write a C++ program that uses manipulator setw() to print the diamond shape as follows:
- Write a C++ program that reads a floating point number (of type double) to represent a radius for a circle. Calculate the circumference (C) of the circle using the formula C = 2πr, where PI(π) is defined as 3.14159. Use preprocessor directives # to define the PI value. Display the result in two decimal places.
- Write a C++ program that reads a floating-point number (of type double) from the user. The program then separates the number into its integral part and fractional part. For example, if the input is 123.456789:
- Write a C++ program that reads a character (A-Z, a-z) from the user and produces a decimal value for it. Use static cast in your program. Sample output is shown below:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for homework help in Malaysia, then look no further. Malaysia Assignment Help is one of the best online homework help websites that offer personalized help with Malaysian homework. Here, you can find homework help for all levels, from beginner to advanced. With our assignment writing help, you will be able to complete your Malaysian homework with ease!
Recent Solved Questions
- A group of students will be part of a project in building a Medical Centre of max 50 beds hospital in Malaysia: Hospital Engineering Report, UPM, Malaysia
- HBEF3703 prepare an essay regarding the following topics that you have learned in class: OUM, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- How do you apply the method of administration of the prophet saw in the current context: Islam and Management Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Scientex Bhd is a listed company with net assets valued at RM500 million. On 1 January 2022: FAR570 FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, Malaysia
- BBCA1033 Statement of Comprehensive Income for the year ended 30 June 2022: Introduction to Accounting Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- “Every line manager is also an HR manager”. Clearly explain the meaning of this statement in the context of the changing role of the HR function: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia