We are focusing on removing barriers and creating equality of opportunity in four strategic priority areas: gender; race and ethnicity: Managing Decision Case Study, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
We are focusing on removing barriers and creating equality of opportunity in four strategic priority areas: gender; race and ethnicity; lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT+); and disability inclusion and enablement, as set out in our Powering Lives commitments to diversity and inclusion.
Shell is working towards achieving 35% representation of women in our senior leadership positions by 2025 and 40% by 2030.
We aim to increase racial and ethnic representation across our workforce so that we better reflect the communities in which we work and live.
At Shell, we seek to provide a safe, caring, and inclusive environment for LGBT+ and PWD (people with disabilities) staff so that they can be themselves and reach their full potential.
By 2030, we will make our global network of service stations more inclusive and accessible to customers with physical disabilities.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Explore how Online Assignment Experts at Malaysia Assignment Help tackle real-world challenges in Taylor's University case study writing service. Discover effective strategies for managing decisions and problem-solving. Get tailored assistance at Malaysia Assignment Help today!
Recent Solved Questions
- GM501/ MBG1033/ GM530: Following transactions for the month of July 2022 pertain to Techno World Ltd: Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Business Accounting for Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Supermarkets are enormous businesses that utilize a lot of data. Supermarkets have steadily taken up a larger: Computer Science Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- XBMB3104: you are appointed to give a briefing on the tiers of recommended precautions to prevent the spread of infections in healthcare settings: MICROBIOLOGY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Russia’s failure to pay a slice of interest on one of its bonds will trigger $2.5bn of insurance-like contracts used to protect against: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- A company claims that its new manufacturing process results in a mean weight of 60 grams for a certain product: Biostatics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Hakeem, the owner of Haqfee Enterprise, has hired you as an accounts assistant for his business. He requested you to help: Accounting Coursework, UM, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- You are tasked to demonstrate the feasibility and complexity of the IATA information system in terms of the data structures to be deployed for their operations and database storage: Data Structure and Algorithm Report, MUM, Malaysia
- On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets: Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia