We are focusing on removing barriers and creating equality of opportunity in four strategic priority areas: gender; race and ethnicity: Managing Decision Case Study, TU, Malaysia
|Taylor's University (TU)
We are focusing on removing barriers and creating equality of opportunity in four strategic priority areas: gender; race and ethnicity; lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT+); and disability inclusion and enablement, as set out in our Powering Lives commitments to diversity and inclusion.
Shell is working towards achieving 35% representation of women in our senior leadership positions by 2025 and 40% by 2030.
We aim to increase racial and ethnic representation across our workforce so that we better reflect the communities in which we work and live.
At Shell, we seek to provide a safe, caring, and inclusive environment for LGBT+ and PWD (people with disabilities) staff so that they can be themselves and reach their full potential.
By 2030, we will make our global network of service stations more inclusive and accessible to customers with physical disabilities.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Explore how Online Assignment Experts at Malaysia Assignment Help tackle real-world challenges in Taylor's University case study writing service. Discover effective strategies for managing decisions and problem-solving. Get tailored assistance at Malaysia Assignment Help today!
Recent Solved Questions
- A solution containing methoxide ions, CH30* ions, in methanol can be prepared by adding sodium hydride to methanol: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a Fraud examiner by Polaris Co to investigate Financial statement fraud in their organization: Prevention and Detection of Corruption and Procurement Fraud Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- Using the axes as constructed below, depict marginal revenue and marginal cost curves that would support the conclusion: Business Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Suppose that an accounting firm does a study to determine the time needed to complete one person’s tax forms: Fundamental of Statistics Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced: Advanced Data Analysis Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- MNE60303 Part A: Lesson Plan for Classroom Teaching (Theory Course): Instructional Design for Classroom and Clinical Teaching Individual Assignment, Malaysia
- Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material: Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings: Organisational Behaviour Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BAC1624: As a management accountant in a leading manufacturing company, you have been entrusted with the responsibility of presenting: Management Accounting Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- GSGM 7334 Majujaya Berhad Offshore Expansion. You are required to critically analyze the project’s key objectives, deliverables, and constraints: project management Course Work, CU, Malaysia