UEEN1043 : You are asked to demonstrate a program that uses the concept of encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism and the technique of operator overloading in OOP: Object-Oriented Concept and Programming Techniques Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
|Subject||UEEN1043: Object-Oriented Concept and Programming Techniques|
In this assignment, you are asked to demonstrate a program that uses the concept of encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism and the technique of operator overloading in OOP to automatically generate an HTML input form using Python based on a table illustrated in an Excel file. The design of HTML input forms often exhibits a significant amount of repetitive structures that are time-consuming to program, hence making use of Python to provide a general solution to automatically generate various kinds of form structures is attractive and can be a part of the building blocks for industry 4.0 applications.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Your solution must at least include the support of HTML elements, such as basic tags, textarea, textbox, checkbox, radio, number, date, button, and select menu, to produce the Html output the same as test.html. The Python code to auto-generate the test.html is given by test.py. You are not allowed to change any part of the test.py; what you must do is implement those APIs or methods used in the test.py. All your implementation to fulfil test.py must be included in
simpletag.py which is imported in test.py. A skeleton of simpletag.py is provided to you to start your work. You should not introduce redundant code in your implementation but optimize it using the concept of an object-oriented approach. One potential optimization is to make use of collecting parameters to a dictionary
Once simpletag.py is completed, you are asked to implement a Python application, called markentry.py, which can take markentry.xlsx as an input and automatically produce the HTML
input form with a table arrangement exactly matching that in the markentry.xlsx with those specially tagged fields being translated into HTML elements using methods in simpletag.py.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is a popular online assignment help company offering the most reliable and trustworthy programming Assignment Help service to students residing in Malaysia. Our team of experts is available 24×7 to provide professional academic writing services for CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment, CSC305 Programming Paradigms Assignment, CSC248- Fundamentals Of Data Structure Assignment, and many more.
Recent Solved Questions
- DPJ5531: Propose your own title and develop one Java application based: Programming in Java Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- ACF3600: Audit and climate change Climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure: Auditing and assurance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II: History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Dwyer et al. (2018) review on differences of the policy and business of digital media in Australia and South Korea by using: Managing Organizational Change Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Association analysis is primarily frequency analysis performed on a transaction dataset: Data Mining Case Study, UOM, Malaysia