To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||Faculty of Business and Law|
- To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market (TMM) in Kulim on 10th February 2021;
- To obtain the supply of 100 kilograms of anchovies from Temenung Enterprise (TE) after delivery of rice bags to TMM.
On the 10th of February 2021, upon reaching TMM, Paul discovered that the shop was closed beginning from 9th February 2022 until 20th February 2022. Without contacting Chani for further instruction, Paul went to Sardaukar Shop (SS), which agreed to buy all the rice bags for RM3000. Later, Paul went to TE and bought 150 kilograms of salted fish on behalf of Chani. Advise Chani on the legal claims that she can take against Paul.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the best website if you need university assignment help online on Faculty of Business and Law assignments. our brilliant writers are highly qualified and skilled to write the top-rated business assignment and law assignments as per university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- The flood peak flow in Simpang Kiri River is 1250 m³/s and it is proposed that 180 m³/s of Simpang Kiri River flow: HYDRAULIC Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- SMQR5103: The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge of the application of Enterprise Risk Management: ENTERPRISE RISKS MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the essential facts, concepts, principles, strategies, and theories relating to Information Technology applications: C Programming Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- The National Immunization Program in Malaysia is initiated to prevent the spread of infectious diseases: Community Health Essay, UPM, Malaysia
- TSE2231: MMU has recently set up to provide state-of-the-art research facilities in Computer Science. Apart from students: Software Engineering Fundamentals Home Work, MMU, Malaysia
- MPU3313: “Health” can be defined as the state of complete physical health, mental health, and social well-being: Health And Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia