This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Creative Problem Solving|
This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving. Using extensive case studies and examples from a variety of business situations, Creative Problem Solving for Managers explores a wide range of problem-solving theories and techniques, illustrating
how these can be used to solve a multitude of management problems.
Thoroughly revised and redesigned, this new edition retains the accessible and imaginative approach to problem-solving skills of the first edition. Features include:
- Blocks to creativity and how to overcome them
- Key techniques include lateral thinking, morphological analysis, and synectics
- Computer-assisted problem solving
- Increased coverage of group problem-solving techniques
- New website containing in-depth cases and a PowerPoint presentation
As creativity is increasingly being recognized as a key skill for successful managers, this book will be welcomed as a readable and comprehensive introduction for students and practicing managers alike.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia assignment help provides you a case study writing service in which our talented writers can customize your Creative Problem Solving case study assignment in a 100% error-less manner before the deadline of your university at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- This assignment requires students to write a strong persuasive position paper Students are to use reasoning and evidence to persuade and convince: Political Communication Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- To be successful in the long run, companies need to have knowledge of consumer behavior and concentrate on building a positive transactional: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia
- FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- Pelajar dikehendaki menghasilkan sebuah tugasan ilmiah yang berkisar kepada tema yang akan ditentukan olch pcnsyarah: Pengantar Penulisan Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia