This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Creative Problem Solving|
This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving. Using extensive case studies and examples from a variety of business situations, Creative Problem Solving for Managers explores a wide range of problem-solving theories and techniques, illustrating
how these can be used to solve a multitude of management problems.
Thoroughly revised and redesigned, this new edition retains the accessible and imaginative approach to problem-solving skills of the first edition. Features include:
- Blocks to creativity and how to overcome them
- Key techniques include lateral thinking, morphological analysis, and synectics
- Computer-assisted problem solving
- Increased coverage of group problem-solving techniques
- New website containing in-depth cases and a PowerPoint presentation
As creativity is increasingly being recognized as a key skill for successful managers, this book will be welcomed as a readable and comprehensive introduction for students and practising managers alike.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia assignment help provides you a case study writing service in which our talented writers can customize your Creative Problem Solving case study assignment in a 100% error-less manner before the deadline of your university at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory: Nursing Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- MCS714 Explain how Sanlu Group’s actions, or lack thereof, in response to the contaminated infant formula aligned: Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MGT3213: In a free-enterprise, private-property system, a corporate executive is an employee of the owners of the business: Business Ethics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Analyse general problem-solving strategies and algorithmic paradigms, and apply them to solve new problems: Algorithms and Data Structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- This assignment aims to demonstrate your knowledge and competency in planning, designing, preparing, administering, and appraising: Educational Assessment Malaysia
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- The banking industry is highly competitive, with banks not only competing among each other: BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT (MARKETING & SALES / OPERATION / PRODUCT) Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The implications of the global economic crisis have begun to reveal positive lead indicators that this “storm” is pulling through: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- CAT3044: You must adhere to the university college regulations on academic conduct Formal inquiry proceedings will be instigated: Enterprise Architecture Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia