This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving: Creative Problem Solving Case Study, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Creative Problem Solving|
This accessible text provides a lively introduction to the essential skills of creative problem-solving. Using extensive case studies and examples from a variety of business situations, Creative Problem Solving for Managers explores a wide range of problem-solving theories and techniques, illustrating
how these can be used to solve a multitude of management problems.
Thoroughly revised and redesigned, this new edition retains the accessible and imaginative approach to problem-solving skills of the first edition. Features include:
- Blocks to creativity and how to overcome them
- Key techniques include lateral thinking, morphological analysis, and synectics
- Computer-assisted problem solving
- Increased coverage of group problem-solving techniques
- New website containing in-depth cases and a PowerPoint presentation
As creativity is increasingly being recognized as a key skill for successful managers, this book will be welcomed as a readable and comprehensive introduction for students and practising managers alike.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia assignment help provides you a case study writing service in which our talented writers can customize your Creative Problem Solving case study assignment in a 100% error-less manner before the deadline of your university at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Diabetes mellitus is a growing public health problem affecting people worldwide, with a rapidly elevating prevalence: Nursing Assignment, IMC, Malaysia
- You and your group of friends have recently decided to launch a startup company: Database Systems Report, MMU, Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- Apply medical and surgical nursing knowledge of cardiovascular and respiratory disorders in delivering holistic care to clients: Medical Surgical Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- The most common challenges towards brand builders are savvy customers, more sophisticated & increasing competition: Business Management Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBM203: Explain the difference between paired and unpaired samples in a hypothesis testing procedure involving two sample means: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- MKT60104: Analyse and discuss the strengths in the line extension strategies of the organization’s service brand product: Principles of Marketing Coursework, TU, Malaysia