There is an urgency for us to implement energy saving in buildings because of the high energy consumption and CO2 emission: Wind Engineering Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
There is an urgency for us to implement energy saving in buildings because of the high energy consumption and CO2 emission. Previous research shows approximately 30-40% of total global energy consumption and significant greenhouse gas emission is contributed by the building sector, with HVAC systems being the biggest contributors. In Malaysia, an HVAC system is inevitable for every residential unit because of our hot and humid climate.
Most of the interior spaces of our housing, especially in attic space had unbearable high temperatures due to the abundance of sunshine and high solar radiation. According to the data collected by the Malaysian Meteorological Department, it shows that in Malaysia there is rarely a stretch of no-sunshine day except during the northeast monsoon season. As a result, the heat penetrates through the building envelope mostly in form of solar radiation, rather than conduction & convection.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are report writing assignments giving you nightmares? Worry no more! Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is your one-stop-solution for all report writing help. Our report writing experts are ready to provide you with tips and tricks about report writing skills as well as help you get a high-quality report to add to your portfolio of work. With our detailed assignment writing assistance, you can develop an effective report meeting all the standards and expectations of your professors.
Recent Solved Questions
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- CSEB2113: Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia
- The most common challenges towards brand builders are savvy customers, more sophisticated & increasing competition: Business Management Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- For counselors to be effective, their practice should be based on sound research Many counselors choose to evaluate: Counselling Psychology Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- what are the lessons we have learned in the past from handling Covid 19 Pandemic to prepare for any anticipated new outbreak: SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELFARE Assignment
- A solution containing methoxide ions, CH30* ions, in methanol can be prepared by adding sodium hydride to methanol: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MDS502: ability to create a database system and design a model for comprehensive data management: Data Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia