There is an urgency for us to implement energy saving in buildings because of the high energy consumption and CO2 emission: Wind Engineering Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
There is an urgency for us to implement energy saving in buildings because of the high energy consumption and CO2 emission. Previous research shows approximately 30-40% of total global energy consumption and significant greenhouse gas emission is contributed by the building sector, with HVAC systems being the biggest contributors. In Malaysia, an HVAC system is inevitable for every residential unit because of our hot and humid climate.
Most of the interior spaces of our housing, especially in attic space had unbearable high temperatures due to the abundance of sunshine and high solar radiation. According to the data collected by the Malaysian Meteorological Department, it shows that in Malaysia there is rarely a stretch of no-sunshine day except during the northeast monsoon season. As a result, the heat penetrates through the building envelope mostly in form of solar radiation, rather than conduction & convection.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are report writing assignments giving you nightmares? Worry no more! Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is your one-stop-solution for all report writing help. Our report writing experts are ready to provide you with tips and tricks about report writing skills as well as help you get a high-quality report to add to your portfolio of work. With our detailed assignment writing assistance, you can develop an effective report meeting all the standards and expectations of your professors.
Recent Solved Questions
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FIN 302: Which economic and legal factors have been affecting your selected financial institutions? Give appropriate reasons to justify your arguments: Financial Environment Assignment, MRSB, Malaysia
- Discuss the endocrine system and its components as well as the physiology of a Diabetes mellitus patient who develops: Anatomy & Physiology 2 Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- SSB2013: CLO3 Explain key issues in producing a quality labour force i.e. training, investing in human capital, education and minimum wage. (A4): Labour Economics Individual Assessment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Use Porter’s 5-Forces model to analyze IHH’s competitive standing in Malaysia’s healthcare industry: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Provide an in-depth analysis of why strategic and transformational leadership are so important in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex: Leadership Development Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MTH61204 Alice is tasked to design a container to store dry food such as peanuts. She needs to identify the design: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment 3, TU, Malaysia
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Discuss the factors that contribute to the escalation of plastic pollution in a Southeast Asian country: Environment and Sustainability Assignment, MUM, Malaysia