The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19 in terms of 24/7 news coverage, televised press conferences provided by both political leaders and health authorities, prime time speeches to the people by kings, presidents, prime ministers, and religious leaders, as well as news analyses, debates, and social media posts. This massive flow of health information and viewpoints on the pandemic is unprecedented and varied.
While young people prefer information through social media such as Instagram or YouTube, older adults are generally informed through national evening television and newspapers. Migrants and refugees may be more effectively reached by migrant community leaders and news sources from their countries of origin.
As the pandemic has developed, the need to provide clear, honest, and valid information to the public all over the world has become obvious, as expressed in a February editorial in the Lancet, concluding that “There may be no way to prevent a COVID-19 pandemic in this globalized time, but verified information is the most effective prevention against the disease of panic”
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We have designed a highly skilled team of homework helpers who are abundantly experienced and dedicated academic professionals from different fields of study. At Malaysia Assignment Help Our expert writers are dedicated to providing quality assistance on essay writing, dissertation, case study, research paper, etc many more services in English subjects at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBPW3103 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1- UOM
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Rajah 1 menunjukkan lukisan isometri bagi satu bongkah. Lukiskan secara manual saiz penuh bagi bongkah: Research and Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the comments made by the two CEOs in the context of values differences across cultures and the motives: Faculty of Behavioural Sciences Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT : Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia