The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19 in terms of 24/7 news coverage, televised press conferences provided by both political leaders and health authorities, prime time speeches to the people by kings, presidents, prime ministers, and religious leaders, as well as news analyses, debates, and social media posts. This massive flow of health information and viewpoints on the pandemic is unprecedented and varied.
While young people prefer information through social media such as Instagram or YouTube, older adults are generally informed through national evening television and newspapers. Migrants and refugees may be more effectively reached by migrant community leaders and news sources from their countries of origin.
As the pandemic has developed, the need to provide clear, honest, and valid information to the public all over the world has become obvious, as expressed in a February editorial in the Lancet, concluding that “There may be no way to prevent a COVID-19 pandemic in this globalized time, but verified information is the most effective prevention against the disease of panic”
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
We have designed a highly skilled team of homework helpers who are abundantly experienced and dedicated academic professionals from different fields of study. At Malaysia Assignment Help Our expert writers are dedicated to providing quality assistance on essay writing, dissertation, case study, research paper, etc many more services in English subjects at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business: Banking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Shaun is a fitness model and an influencer. The content covers the importance of fitness and healthy diets: Business Law Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Based on the article given titled “Analysis of Iphone’s Marketing Strategy”, you are to evaluate/ analyze/ discuss: Global Marketing Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CHE61504 Write a report related to the application of Fluid Mechanics fundamental principles in enhancing: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Determine the basic training unit contribution margin and the break-even point number of participants in the current year: Finance and Accounting for Managers Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- CBSE4103: A local bank intends to install a new Automated Teller Machine to allow bank customers to perform basic financial transactions: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CES3013: Evaluate the implications of social and ethical issues in the development of information systems. Demonstrate awareness of the nature: Social and Current Issues in Computing Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia
- MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia